urjazaveri

Okay, I am gonna be totally free and open when it comes to Urja because I am proud to say.........THAT SHE IS MY FRIEND. VERY. VERY. VERY. GOOD. FRIEND. ha!

Okay! Urja's first book wasn't a success but her second book a.k.a The Way It Wants To Go.....is awesome. Her writing style is simply very good. It really is, the way her book is carried through the chapters, the chemistry between the characters is flawless. The book is a lot of genre's - humour, teen fiction, chicklit, romance.

Every single chapter is so well planned. Really a must read. Not just because shes my friend but because she really is a very talented writer. I love the main character, mainly because she not an insecure fool or a total egoistical bimbo. She is what almost everyone can connect to, she is a normal human being. Normal.

Not just a writer but as a poet too, she is very good at writing both. You should check out her poem Life it changes on every move! Beautifully written. The way it is written is awesome.

"Mistakes are meant to be forgived, Jerrina!" Jerrina has done mistakes, unforgivable mistakes. Misinterpreting friends with enemies never helped and now, it was time for payback. Under mystifying circumstances tragic episodes took place. Lives were taken, hearts were broken, the mirror of trust was destroyed. But, destiny had some other plans for Jerrina. Love revisited her thorugh friendship. But will the broken mirror ever mend again? Will it ever show it's shine? Lets see her life, taking her along...The Way It Wants To Go.