cold_lady19

Okay, if you don't know who that (^^^^^^^^^) is then you are seriously missing out  on some of the best stories of wattpad. I have read 3 of her stories. Yes, only 3 out of the 12 awesome ones she's written. I guess I will just tell you about the ones I have read.

First will obviously be MY WATTPAD LOVE. This book is epic. It's basically teen fiction. It's about this girl named Julia who is a wattpader. The way she builds up this mystery and this want to read more and more of this book is just unquestionable. It's one of those epic books that I seriously wouldn't mind reading again and again and again. This is the summary given in her book:

Julie has always been the shy type. Her world changes when she finds wattpad, a very popular ebook community. She becomes addicted to it and even starts posting her own stories. But are friends, fans and votes all she will get from this site? Or is it possible to find love as well?

IF YOU STILL DON'T READ THIS BOOK THEN SERIUOSLY I DON'T KNOW WHAT I AM GOING TO SAY. I MEAN COME ONNNNN IT IS GETTING PUBLISHED!!!!!

I am not kidding it is getting published.

Okay after MWL there's GROWING UP which is the sequel to MWL. It is only 5 parts and she rarely updates. But when she does update. It feels like rain after a drought. I AM NOT EXAGGERATING. I am just stating a fact. It is really just an awesome awesome awesome awesome book.  This is the summary given in her book:

"I want to grow up" Did you say it when you were a kid? I know I did. Have you regretted growing up at some point in your life? Have you wished you could be a careless child once again? I know you have. Everyone has.

The more you grow the bigger the challenges, the obstacles, the pain. Life gets serious. You get serious. You forget to smile at the morning sun shining down your face. You are too observed by your problems to notice the beautiful world surrounding you.

And when life gets hard, you wish more than anything to turn back in time and be that small child who did not know anything when he said "I want to grow up"

READ IT. READ IT. READ IT. READ IT.

Then I have just started reading $$ The Stripper $$ it is already my favourite. I will not deny that there are many grammatical mistakes in it but she said she will edit it. She said she will and I believe her. Because. I. am. a. devoted. fan.  Anyways it is a really nice book. Here is the summary:

She's the girl who uses her body to entertain men, she's the girl who gets cash inside her underwear. She has special reasons to get naked in front of dozens of men. One night, after one meeting with a misterious boy, her life will change.

Btw if you are below 14 please don't read The Stripper. It is a nice book but it's not for 12 year olds. You can survive on MWL till you are mature enough to read it. I am sure of that.