Chapter 7: Jealousy? Jealous Grell? (Part 2)

Grell's POV:

I was sitting on the comfy chair inside Ciel's working place and discussing the murder case of some Filipino and England girls "So you see young earl, these are some murder case of the girls. Strange isn't it? Them only, not others but them.", I said sarcastically to him.

"Hmm... You say Clare is Filipino right? Why wasn't she killed right on the spot now?", Ciel said to me confidently so obviously I was quite pissed off by that but I controlled my temper, "Why bring out Clare on this? She has nothing to do with this, you know? As I was saying, I was recently collecting many souls of young women, so I was having an easy job for now.", I smiled to myself remembering my happy moment when Will wasn't getting mad at me anymore.

So less Will mad, more freedom. "Sebastian...", the young earl called out smoothly, "Yes, milord?", Sebby replied, "Check out some files and some informations about this. That's an order.".

Sebastian just nodded silently and as he was about to leave out of Ciel's work room, "Oh and Sebastian, also learn about the next victims of this case.", Ciel added to him and Sebastian nodded as reply once again then left.

The young earl looked at me seriously now, "What?" , I asked him confusingly, "Do not 'what' me Grell Suctliff! Mind your manners once in a while. Think about Clare's safety you idiot!", Ciel half-shouted.

Then I now became more serious and stood while looking outside the window of Ciel's work place then replied softly, "Yeah... I know.", as I replied I looked at Clare down the mansion playing with the demon hound along with the servants, Meyrin, Bard and Finny.

Then the young earl now spoke, "Think about it carefully Grell, the Filipino young women and Clare also a Filipino. The dead bodies of those young women and Clare knowing it, "IF", she knew it. There would chaos in her life. She'll be panicking without hesita-" , but I cut him short by my saying, "No, she will not 'panic'! Clare is a strong young girl.

Yes, she might look breakable, fragile.....yes. But if you get to know her more, you'll know she's not like any girl you'll find! She doesn't want relying on others! She wants to be dependable too, Ciel! She wants others to depend on her abilities. You might see her in that way but-", I was interferred when that brat threw his pencil holder right when I was about to look at him!

DAMN!!!

THAT HURTS A LOT YOU KNOW??!!

I fell onto the floor and covered my blood dripping nose.

"Grell Suctliff! You idiot, let me finish what I am about to say!", the young boy shouted then continued

"Ok! ok! She is not some kind of other girl who'll just break 'that' easily but she is still a girl, Grell.

She might not be able to defend herself that easily also...", then he blinked and had a devilish smile then continued, " And I saw Sebastian stealing glances from her a while ago. Then he whispered to me before he went out, 'Young lord, I something to tell you... Grell thinks you LIKE Miss Clare from the first moment you saw her..' , well congratulations Grell... I DON'T like Clare... I was just simply amazed by her talent of singing. So no need of being jealous- Oops, forgive me Grell , I almost forgot that Miss Clare wa already here. So I think she overheard our little 'talk' about her, hm?", Ciel mockingly said while I turned my back seeing Clare red as a tomatoe would be,

"G-Grell??? Jealous, you??? B-But-", I cut her short when I carried her bridal style and looked at Ciel with narrow eyes, "YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS YOU BRAT!!!", I shouted at him then heard him say ' oh my'.

Psh! Don't 'oh my' me you darn brat, I've never been jealous and humiliated by my entire life!

Great.

Then I settled Clare to the sofa when we arrived the 1st floor of this mansion then bagun talking, "Clare as you heard...", then looked at Clare who looks so flushed , "I got darn jealous! And you know why because I freakin' love you! Yeah you heard me right?!?! I FREAKIN' LOVE YOU!", then I kissed Clare on the lips forcefully then pulled away with a flushed face.

Darn it!

"I-i love you too, Grell-kun....", Clare whispered to my ear and she kissed me bravely on the lips then pulled away and smiled at me.

Oh.......

I coudn't bring myself to get mad at her~

Yep.

I'm so totally in love with her~~~ <3

So in love that I could get jealous so easily!

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

CHAPTER 7 DONE GUYS! NEXT IS CHAPTER 8 OBVIOUSLY, RIGHT??? I LOVE YOU ALL! VOTE, COMMENT AND THEN FOLLOW ME IF YOU WISH TO GUYS! BUT I WOULD APPRECIATE IT IF YOU'D FOLLOW ME INSTEAD. BUT IT'S OKAY! I WON'T FORCE YA ALL! CONTINUE READING!!! <3

CLARE AND GRELL: ClaryAby_26 doesn't own Kuroshitsuji guys!

Clare: *giggles* Gets jealous so easily huh?

Grell: Shut it!

Clare: Make me- *blushes hard*

Grell:*KISSES CLARE PASSIONATELY ON THE LIPS* You we're saying? *smirks*

Clare:*blush* SHUT UP!

Grell: Thought so~~~ <3