Chapter 6: Jealousy? Jealous Grell? (Part 1)

Clare's POV:

I wake up in the early morning feeling a bit light-headed and went to the bathroom...

oh wait.

We're still in this rotten old building by the way, because of Grell doing 'it' to me impatiently!

Unbelievable, talking about decency of a grim reaper.

"Hey, I know what you're thinking hon. You're thinking about me doing 'it' to you impatiently here in the rotten old looking building are'nt ya~", Grell said sarcastically behind me.

"Ay butiki! w-what the?! H-HOW?!?", I said confusingly to him, "Are you a mind reader or somet-?" , but I was cut short when he was already ready to go, "Hurry up hon~~ I still have work to do. or do you want some more of me~~?", Grell said while licking his lips, I blushed so hard and shook my head meaning for a big "NO" to him.

He smirked at me............

OMG!

Whenever he smirks he looks so sexy!

oh~ I think I'm gonna melt in no time!

I put my clothes on and combed my hair thoroughly and went beside him.

He carried me bridal style putting his red coat around me keeping me warm from the early morning breeze.

"You alright there, Clare~?", Grell asked me sweetly with a smile, so I smiled back and said, "Yes. Yes, Grell!".

Then he looked back on where he is going.

I looked at where he is looking, and I gasped.

"A ma-mansion?! Ano 'to?! Wh-what is this?!?", I said hysterically. "We're going to Bassy~~~! Oh!!! I miss him.", he said oh so sweetly, an anime nerve popped out my forehead.

He tapped down his way on the front door of the mansion and knocked, then the door was opened by a butler.

"Grell? What are you doing he-", but the butler was cut short when Grell, my dearest, went attacking in front of the man but the butler dodged him swiftly.

"Bassy~~~~! I missed you so much!!!", Grell said with hearts in his eyes, then the butler sighed and noticed me, "Oh? And who might you be, miss?", he asked in his smooth voice.

I blushed because.... he's incredibly handsome! "Oh! umm... I'm Gabrielle Clare. Nice to meet you...uhh...", I greeted but was asking for his name.

"I am Sebastian Michaelis. Butler of the Phantomhive Manor.

And nice to meet you too, Miss Clare.", Sebastian introduced himself properly, I blushed once again but then he asked Grell, "Mister Grell, as I was saying, what business do you have here in the manor and why did you bring here a gorgeous young lady here?", I blushed by his compliment.

'Gorgeous young lady here.' waaaahhh!!! I'm blushing so hard!!! what's Grell's reaction by that?, I thought then looked at Grell, he's still smilin- "EHHHH?!!?!?", I panicked when I saw his arua got WORST and it DARKENED.

"Sebby~~~ Better not get near her~! SHE'S MINE!", Grell said posessively about me.

Jusko ko po! Ano Na nangyayari?!?! (Oh my gosh! what's happening here?!?!?!) , I thought to myself.

"Oh. I'm not getting her from YOU. I'm trying to GET her from the likes of you Grell Suctliff.", Sebastian said smoothly then his eyes glowed in a color of purshia.

He is a demon, I knew it. You see, I can SENSE demons, I have abilities. So I sang a song: Mine by Taylor Swift;

You were in college working part time waiting tables