Chapter 5: No One Else's Touch But Mine...

Grell's POV:

I was in the Shinigami Dispatch Team reaping souls.

Psh! So much for hanging out with Clare instead!

Grr... I was finishing the report that Will gave me so that I could go straight to Clare and celebrate our monthsary together!

Ohhh~ what has Clare prepared for today~~? So excited.

But then Will came towards me again and handed out another file of papers ... Noooooooooo!

I was planning on finishing this first report quickly to go back to my dearest~~~!

"Grell Suctliff, I know what you are planning after you do the first report. You are planning to go back to your dearest! Really now..." , William said to me sternly.

"Ohh~~ how did you know?! How did you know?! Are you a half mind reader or somet-" , but I was cut short when Will punched me on the face.

AGAIN.

"How many times should I say to you that I am NOT a mind reader!

If I am HALF mind reader then my reputation would be ruined, Mister Grell Suctliff!

That would be preposterous!" , Will said to me half shouting. "Ah... Y-yeah....! I understand now..." , I said while touching my left cheek wherein Will punched me.

That freakin' hurts~! I stood up straight again and dusted off my red coat then looked again at William whom just sighed then told me, "Alright, alright now! I'll let it pass, for now... Now go to Miss Cla-" , but Will was cut short when we heard a scream just now..... It was Clare's scream.

"CLARE!? What's she doing here!?!" , I shouted at Will but he just shooked his head surprisingly.

I cussed then ran tracing Clare's scent....

But she wasn't alone...

Clare's POV:

I screamed so loud when the man with black mask took me in a building and then went into a room then locked it.

He removed his mask then I saw his lustful face....

He wanted to like eat me. I was trembling with fear and sobbed.

"N-no....! G-Grell! GRELL! HELP ME!!! WAAHH!" , I screamed with all my might but he didn't came.

The man tied both of my hands upwards then tied both of my legs away from each other onto the bed.

"Hehe~~ hey pretty pretty girl!!! Let's play!" , the man said playfully, I cried out so loud but the man ripped off my top shirt on and kissed the back of neck.

"GRELL!!! WHERE ARE YOU!?! G-GRELL!" , I screamed and screamed for him but the man kept on kissing my neck down to my collarbone.

I cried and cried so loud.

Trembling so much then the door came open, slamming.

It was him, Grell.

Grell's POV:

I traced CLare's scent inside this room of the building with another man.

But I was more surprised when I her her cry out for me, "G-GRELL! Where are you!?!" , she cried out.

I hurried and hurried for her until I slammed the door opened and shouted for her name, "CLARE!!!".

And there I saw her, being played with by a man full of lust.

I didn't move, I was frozen stiff. "C-Clare.... N-no...." , I whispered her name shakingly.

Then she turned her head towards my direction and screamed my name while crying so hard, "GRELL!!! HELP MEEE!!!".

That's when my world turned black, I came behind the man and punched him so much and begun on cussing over and over, "DAMN YOU! GO TO HELL YOU BASTARD!!! GO TO HELL!!! YOU DARE F*CKIN' TOUCHED HER WITH YOUR FILTHY HANDS!?!?! THEN ACCEPT THIS F*CKIN' PUNISHMENT FROM ME WHICH IS DEATH!!!".

Then I ripped his body to shreds and let go of his limp body.

I looked at over Clare whose eyes was like empty but puffy because of crying so much, "Clare! Hey baby~~! P-please forgive m-me....?!?" , I said to her in a hoarse voice.

I cut the rope that was tying both of her hands and legs, I was happy and relieved that, that man haven't yet put a MARK on her but I'm full of rage and temptation of killing someone!

Clare was still trembling and crying. I hugged her tightly but she kept on struggling and crying, I was hurt deep inside.

So I kissed her passionately on the lips and hug her more tightly onto her like I was saying, 'Ssshhh... I'm here. You're safe with me.'.

There was still silence except for Clare's sobbing, then she looked at me with her puffy and teary eyes and............... She smiled sadly and said, "It's alright Grell-kun! I would never get mad at you.".

I was hurt deep inside , "Why?..... Why aren't you mad at me....?!" , I said with full hate for myself.

She just looked at me for a second then kissed my right cheek and said , "Because I love you, silly!".

I was frozen stiff then a tear ran down my cheek.

I hugged her then looked at her for a second......

God!

What have I done to her?!

If was here quickly she wouldn't get ALMOST raped by that filthy being.

I kissed her passionately on the lips, roaming my tongue on her mouth and laying her gently on bed and said, "I'm going to do this to you to erase that filthy being's scent off you.....! Because I love you also!" , she just looked at me for a sec then smiled at me and nodded.

So I kissed her on the neck up to her collarbone.

Then continued out 'business' here.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

CHAPTER 5 DONE SORRY I DIDNT HAVE SEBASTIAN HERE! :P FORGOTTEN ABOUT HIM SO NEXT IS CHAPTER 6! Vote and follow me! Thank you!