Stephanie Swoony VHE Vampire Hunter and Exicutioner

Chapter One: Mission Impossible

I was touring the sewers. Probably not on your to do list for a Friday night or actually in your entire life. It wasn't on mine either, but I had to escape somehow. I was on the case of the decade. A vampire was murdering, stealing, forging, and bombing. I think the vampire was trying to fit in every single crime he could before we caught him, I think he even jay walked. I admit walking through the sewers with a red cocktail dress and stilettos on was probably not the best idea but it was the best escape I had. I was supposed to go to the party this vampire was throwing, find out who our 'law abiding' vampire was and take him down. I admit it probably wasn't the best plan, but I had back up and everything to cover for me if something went wrong, though they weren't expecting Billy, my Ex to be there. Just as I was flirting my way to the top, Billy comes and starts calling me Steph when my cover name was Julie. The vampires, as dull as they are, figured out who I was and well I ended up here, taking a very lively tour of the sewers by myself. Wait...... was that a rat. I guess I was taking the scenic route of the sewage pipes with rats as well.

"Stephanie, can you hear me?"

"Yes I can hear you Robert, where the hell are you?" I said into the small broach attached to my dress.

"I was just about to ask you the same question," said Robert.

"Well if you haven't figured it out yet, I might as well stay where I am. I'm having the best time in the world," I said sarcastically.

"Really?" he said surprised.

"No you moron, I'm stuck in the sewers," I faintly heard a chuckle, "and don't you laugh at me I might just pull you down here with me."

"As if you could do that, short stuff"

"You want to bet?"

"Sure how much?"

"50 bucks"

"Oh 50 bucks, you're on"

"You'd better get your ass down her soon, I don't want to smell like the sewers for the rest of my life"

"I don't want you to smell like sewers for the rest of your life either, cause I got to work with you"

"Bastard," I said.

"Bitch," he said.

"Asshole," I said.

"Whore," he replied.

"Now that is quite close to the truth isn't it, I am quite the whore and slut might I add"

"You're taking that as a complement" he said shocked

"I would pay a million dollars to see the look on your face now," I said laughing my ass off, "I bet it looks exactly like my grandmothers. Old, wrinkly and of course crumbling away into the earth"

"I took a picture for you Swoony" said Pete

"Thanks Pete," I said, "I'll give you a million dollars for it then shall I"

"No all I want is for you to pull Robert over there into that sewer you're in"

"You got yourself a deal and tell Garry he doesn't look hot when he's lazing about"

"You got it" said Pete

"And Swoony" said Robert

"Yes Chovi, are we going by last names now" I responded

"Don't go all swoony on me" and he cut off

Damn him. I was going pull him in here hard and dunk his head in this icky water, make him smell like sewer for a week. Lucky for me the week coming up is the week I go on holidays. Finally one year of working with these morons, capturing the bad vamps, I needed a serious break. Those morons were my team. Robert, 'the extremely annoying one', was about 1.8 meters tall, quite buff, tan, dirty blonde, blue eyed a typical Australian model. How he ended up searching for vampires with me is a big surprise, though I have to admit he's quite handy when it come to back up. Pete, I suspect he is gay. He is extremely happy all the time and I must admit has got a great sense of fashion and a great body as well. Broad shoulders, olive skin, dark brown hair that sometimes looks black and is long and scruffy, brown eyes, the perfect techie, though you'd never peg him as a computer enthusiast with that body. Then there is Garry. Garry may seem useless, well he is most of the time; he is great when it comes to weapons. Garry was never the brightest in the bunch and still isn't, but he has a huge fascination with weapons. He knows the latest guns if you ask him and he is the perfect person to ask what kind of gun will make it easy to kill a vampire. Garry is 1.7 meters tall, he has this hair that is brown one moment and kind of red the next. His eyes are hazel and I swear if he put his death look on you, you'll be shaking in your shoes. Of course there is me, captain of the team. At the moment my hair is short and black and I'm wearing black contacts. Usually my hair is a golden blonde and I have blue eyes, and as you know I'm a shortie. My skin is naturally pale but it has been fake tanned and if vampires smelt me I'd smell like something very tempting, I don't exactly know what because the fragrance was lab created and humans can't scent it, but for vampires it supposed to make the person smell delicious. We were a part of government group called VHE, Vampire Hunters and Executioners. Though the existence of vampires is common knowledge today our group is kept secret. It's secret because we do a lot of undercover work and don't want to be discovered and killed by vampires. The vamps have a name for me. I'm known as 'Red Ribbon'. I'm known as this because every time I make the kill I leave a red ribbon. It's quite clichéd I know but at least it's not a red rose.