Chapter 25

"Total Eclipse of the Heart"

2012 Copyright All Rights Reserved

Chapter 25

     Raven stretched out her limbs.  A mewling satisfied sound spilled from her lips as she tested out the soreness in her body.  She smiled at herself, she was sore in places that she didn’t even know could be sore and she was loving every minute of.  Will loved her and he loved her good.

     Turning over, she buried her head into his shoulder, and kissed his bare skin, enjoying the salty taste that lingered on her lips.   

     “Good morning,” he turned his head and looked down at her.

     “Good morning to you too,” she shyly smiled.

     He wrapped his arms around her and brought her up closer to his head.  “How are you feeling this morning?” 

     She arched into his body, stretching out like a little kitten, looking completely adorable in the process.  “Good,” she closed her eyes and let out a contented sigh.  “Really, really good.”  She opened her eyes back up and met Will’s intense gaze.

     He tightened his hold on her with one arm and let his free hand rub along the length of her back, reveling in how soft her silky skin felt underneath his large calloused hands.  “Any urges this morning?”

     She tilted her head, mentally checking out her body.  “No, none at all.”  She dropped her head back down on his chest and splayed out her fingers in the fluffy mat of hair there.  She loved the feel of his hair there, it was soft and curly and when they made love it tickled her breasts. 

     Will smiled to himself.  He couldn’t be sure for another few weeks but if she wasn’t having any urges then that meant she was probably already carrying his pup.  Bending his head down, he dropped a kiss on the top of her head.  He couldn’t wait to see her all rounded out with his baby in her belly.  “You know I love you, right?”

     She maneuvered herself on his chest so that she could look up at him.  “You better,” she teasing warned and then catching him by surprise, she lifted up and nipped playfully at his chin.  “Because I love you too.”

     She lowered her dark eyes and in that single moment Will thought she looked picture perfect, she was the image of an angel, his angel.  Once again he silently thanked the Moon Goddess for blessing him with the beauty that he held.

     They lay there in that intimate position for several long moments; content to be in each others arms.  It was Will that ruined the moment when he announced that they both needed to get up.  “As much as I would love to lay here with you sweet heart, we both have things to do.”  He tapped her nose with his pointer finger.  “And you have a psyche paper due next week that you need to start working on.”   

     She curled up her lips and flopped over on her back, covering her eyes with her face.  “Oh God, don’t remind me,” she groaned. 

     Will chuckled and she felt the bed dip when he stood up.  Turning her head, she admired his naked back side, shamelessly.  “Did anyone ever tell you that you have one helluva an ass,” she remarked.