Chapter 23

I DO NOT OWN THIS SONG!!!^^^

also DO NOT START THE SONG UNLESS TOLD TOO! thank you....
----------------
Tori's P.O.V

        Everybody looked at the main entrance, my eyes went wide.

      "CONGRATULATIONS! look at the lovely new married couple!"He said, I felt someone unzip my dress. I turned to see that it was Skylar, under my dress was my black ripped leggings and a undershirt.

     Everybody stood up, took out their guns and knives; aiming at him and his gang.

      "Skylar I need you and Maddison to take all the children in the safe room-now!"I whispered yelled, I turned my attention back on the situation.

     I held Xavier's hand, as I had my gun in the other. I quickly glanced at my twins, to see that they're being carried away by Skylar, Maddison, and 3 other people from my gang with the other children in hand.

      "What do you want Dimitri!"I demanded, he smiled evily at me as I gave him a death stare.

     "Well, you see I heard that today was your wedding day. I wanted to come, but I wasn't invited."He replied, I took a small step towards him.

       "If you're looking for a fight, then you got one! you barely have anything left, your sons dead, half of your gang is dead, what else do you have to lose!"I yelled, when I mentioned his son, he had fury in his dull green eyes.

    "And that's why I'm also here for, avenging my son's death!"As he said that, all hell broke loose.

     I started shooting, everything was a blur; I couldn't think straight.

     Bang Bang Bang

    I turned around to see who got shot.

        "DAD! NO!"I yelled, tears spilling out of my eyes as I ran to my father. I put his head on my lap as I cried, he looked up at me with a small smile. I shook my head, I saw 2 pairs of feet by me. I looked up and saw Xavier and Luke covering for me, I looked back down at my father.

      "D-dad p-please don't l-leave m-me!"I pleaded, he out one hand on my cheek.

     "M-my baby girl, I will never leave you r-remember. I love you and your mother so so s-so m-much o-okay."He said softly, I nodded slowly. His eyes were starting to shut.

        "N-no daddy please! NO!"I cried into his chest where the wound was, bullets were shot in his chest multiple times.

      "Luke take Tori in the Safe-now!"I heard Xavier command, I didn't want to. I have to fight with my gang.

       "No! please I need to fight!"I yelled as Luke picked my up and quickly ran to where the safe was.

      "Luke, please I need to h-help."I pleaded, he looked down at me with sympathy, since he carried me bridal style.

      "I can't Tori, I hate to say this but your not in strong condition enough to fight. I'm sorry, we need to keep you safe."He said, we arrived at the safe faster than I thought.

     "Luke! what happened!"I heard Skylar's voice, I looked around and everything was getting blurry. My eyes are starting to shut from the pain inside me.

    "Skylar, J-Jake is dead."And that was the last thing I heard before everything went black.

Xavier's P.O.V

       I quickly ran to catch Dimitri, this man is crazy.

       I held my gun up and pointed it at him, he came to a dead end; he turned around and faced me with a small grin.

      "Oh Xavier Lockwood, 'bad boy' of the school before you started homeschooling."He said, I held my gun tighter.

      "You know, my son never loved anyone until he met Tori. He was so in love with her, that he was gonna kill everyone else she loved so he can be with her."He said, what the fuck?!.

    "You and your crazy son are INSANE!"I yelled, why can't I just shoot him right now?!

     "Do you wanna know he also-"I couldn't take it anymore, I shot him right between his eyes.

    "This is payback!"I said to myself. I left his dead body there not caring.

      I ran and ran until I came back where the fight was, I killed every single person who was against us.

      Do it for my family, do it for the people I love.

     Always & Forever.

||Time Skip||

*Put the song on now please

Tori's P.O.V

       I never really thought that something so valuable to you, can get taken away from you that easily.

      I just sat there with my mom on my side crying while I hold her; numb. Xavier next to me holding my hand for support.

      I watched as my father is slowly being buried into the ground.

    I got up and picked up a white rose, now standing above the casket.

      "We always have our Forever, but also have our never."I whispered as I tossed the rose.

      I felt tears running down my cheek, I then felt a pair of arms wrapped around me hold me. I already knew who it was; Xavier.

     "Come on let's go, it's raining."He whispered, I looked up and realized it really was raining.

        I nodded slowly, I walked back to the black bullet proof car. I glanced at my father's burial place, and smiled a little knowing that he was now in a better place watching us.

      I went inside the car held Xavier's hand while I held Baxston in my other, Xavier holding Jaxson in his other hand.

       I looked at Xavier and he looked at me.

      "I love you."I said softly.

       "I love you, Always."He said.

      "& Forever."I finished.

------------
HOLY SHIT YALL!!! this is the last chapter!! AHHHHH!

    I will be posting the epilogue later on, so get ready for that.

     Peace Out Thug Pugs!✌🏻️💕