Chapter 13

Skylar's P.O.V
*6 weeks later

It had been another 6 weeks, Tori and Xavier are going to the doctors to check on their baby. Maddison, I, and our boys are also coming with them.

       "Come on guys lets go we might-"Xavier says but gets cut off by a voice.

      "OH hey guys where ya going?"We turned around and saw Nicole, now nicole had a crush on Xavier since we first introduce him to our gang. Nicole doesn't know Tori is pregnant with XAVIER'S BABY! so this gonna be fun.

     "OH hey Nicole,"Tori says, but Nicole does reply and just stares at Xavier with goo goo eyes. I notice Xavier shifting uncomfortably from where hes standing.

      "Hey Xavier,"Nicole says, Maddison and I glare at her while Xavier keeps a straight face and nods while ALSO wrapping an arm around Tori and Nicole notices and glares at Tori, Tori doesn't like hurting anyone from our gang, you see here's another fact about Tori she is VERY territorial. That means if someone take or hurt something or someone that belongs to her, she will not hesitate to hurt or murder the thing or person that took whats hers.

     "Lets go, this bitch is just wasting our time,"I say, Nicole gave me a death glare which Tori noticed. Tori loves me, Maddison, Josh, and Luke as like brother and sisters so if she noticed a threat on us, she gonna pounce.

     "NICOLE! I will not see you give Skylar or anyone here a glare like that or I will NOT hesitate to take this golden pistol and shoot right between your eyes!"Tori yelled, Nicole back away in fear. Maddison, Xavier, and I just smirk.

       "Do you understand!"Tori demanded insteading of questioning, Nicole nodded her head and quickly left. We headed iut to the car and jumped in and head to Tori's doctors appointment.

     While we were in the car Tori was on her phone texting, uh wonder how could she be texting?

     "Hey Tori who ya texting?"I ask, Tori sighed and turned off her phone.

       "I told Emma Rose and Brittney Dala Mist, to take 'care' of Nicole. Whats gotten into Nicole she's been glaring at me every single time I'm with Xavier?"Tori says with a sigh, I can't lie to my best friend so I'm just gonna say it.

"Tori, Nicole has a crush on Xavier ever since you introduced him into the gang,"I say, Tori looked and me then at Maddison then at Xavier. Tori knows I would NEVER lie to her, same with Maddison, Luke, and Josh. Tori trusts us four best friends.

"Tori you know I love you so so so so so so so so so much, I would NEVER do anything to hurt you. Your mine and mine only, and I'm yours and yours only,"Xavier says, before Tori could reply Xavier kissed her right on the lips. Maddison and I awed while Luke and Josh wolf whistled and Luke wrapped an arm around me and gave a kiss on my head while Josh did the same to Maddison.

"OH shut up Luke! its not like last night you and Skylar making A LOT of 'noise'!"Xavier says while laughing and the other soon after joined, I on the other hand blushed and Luke glared at Xavier with a smirk.

Tori's P.O.V

After everyone as calmed down and about like 2 minutes or so, I just can't believe me and Xavier are going to be parents. I will keep in mind about that Nicole girl also, while the boys were talking about guns and sports, the girls and I we're talking about the baby stuff. But one question in my mind as got me.

"Girls do you two want kids of your own?"I whispered, the girls blushed a little and I smiled.

"I mean I do, but I'm just scares you know if I'm gonna be a good mom and if Luke is gonna be a good dad, its just scary sometimes,"Skylar whispers back to us, I smile softly at her.

"Skylar your gonna be fine along with Luke ok,"I whisper.

"I agree with Tori,"Maddison whispers, Skylar looks at us and smiles. Skylar and I tuened to Maddison waiting for her answer.

"Well I'll just have to ask Josh ya' know?"Maddison whispers, Skylar and I nodded.

We finally arrived at my appointment, we checked in and waited for the doctor to call my name.

5 minutes later......

"Ms.Adams!"A doctor yelled, we all got up and walked towards the doctor named Dr.Clearwater(Hehe comment if you know where that last name came from!).

"Okay please follow me,"Dr.Clearwater says and leads us into a large check up room, he then leaves and closes the door while we wait for him again!

"I hope this doesn't take forever, I really want to go to that donut store I saw on the way here!"Josh whines, while all of us laughs.

☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮
HEY GUYS I FINALLY UPDATED! IF ANY OF YOU GUYS NOTICE I PUT THREE NEW CHARACTERS IN THIS CHAPTER WHICH WAS FROM YOUR

OWN CHARACTERS!!

Peace Out Thug Pugs!💕✌🏻