Chapter 16

Xavier's P.O.V

        "Xavier when is Torwee coming back?"Millie askes, as we sit on the couch and watching TV(Cartoon Network:Adventure Time) its been forever since I've seen my baby sis and I truly miss her. Millie also starts to call Tori with a 'W' and double 'E' at the end.

      "Don't worry you'll get to see her and the babies, its just that right now shes resting for herself and the babies,"I explained, Millie nodded adorably and turned back to the show we're watching.

     10 minutes later we've been watching and eating on the couch and just basically chilling, having a sibling bounding/momment  thing thats going on.

       "Xavier, whats a 'gang'?"Millie suddenly asked, I froze not wanting to move an inch. HOW THE HELL DID SHE HEAR THAT, FUCK this is one of those momment when you realize you fucked up, which is happening to me right now.

     "W-why do you ask?"I ask while stuttering and looking at her, while she looks at me with curiosity with those big adorable blue eyes, now I can't lie to her.

         "I over heard mommy and daddy talking about someone going to hurt 'The White Knights' and that they were gonna talk to Torwee's daddy and mommy about it,"She says cutely.

"Don't listen to them its nothing ok, and don't say that word again ok....promise me?"I say, she smiles and promises me.

Millie's P.O.V(SURPRISE MY THUG PUGS!!!)

      Its weird that my big brother gets a little protective and weird when I mention the word 'gang' infront of him, its like hes hiding something from me.

       But who am I to blame, I'm only a little girl. A smart little girl to be exact.

"How about we face time Tori to see what shes doing?"Xavier suggests, I nod my little head excitedly.

Xavier's P.O.V (Im sorry for jumping P.O.V)

RING

RING

RING

After the third ring Tori finally answered, her face popped up on the screen.

"Hey Millie! hey babe,"She greeted us.

"HI TORWEE!!"Millie yelled/ greeted, I laugh at her enthusiasm.

"Hey babe, how are you and our twins?"I ask, Tori smiles and takes a deep breath.

"We're fine, the girls and I are actually going to the movies when they finish getting dress,"She says, I nod and smile.

"What are you guys watching?"I ask.

"We're going to watching 'Now You See Me 2' I heard it was an AWESOME movie, so the girls and I are gonna go to see it,"She says, I nod as I was about to say something Millie beats me to it.

"Torwee when are you gonna come vist me, I miss you and the twins?"

"Millie you just saw her a couple weeks ago,"I exclaim, Millie turned to me and pouted cutely.

"I'll come by soon okay I just need to rest and hang with the girls, BUT don't worry when I come by I'll make sure we'll dress up and draw,"Tori says, Millie nods excitedly.

"Okay I'll see you soon okay, I love you and the twins bye,"I say.

"We love you too,"Tori says and hungs up, I sigh and turn off my phone and continue watching TV with my little sister.

      "Im hungry!! can you please make a sandwich!!!! PLEASE!!!!"Millie more like demanded instead of asking politely, I chuckle at her demandness.

"Sure lets go-"I say but get cut off by her yelling again, I can never stop loving my baby sister.

"ACTUALLY!! I WANT S'MORES PLEASE!!!!"

"fine fine hurry and lets go to the backyard,"I say as I lead the way to the backyard.

This is going to be a longgggggg day......

🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕
Hey guys IM REALLY SORRY i haven't updated and its okay you can be mad at me, I've been a bitch and not post so here it is. ALSO!!!!! I need help with twin baby names please!!! for boys

ALSO!!! there is this Website where you can watch ANY FREE movies you want which is pretty and awesome soo go check it out and explore it!!

Website: fmovies.to

Peace Out Thug Pugs!✌🏻️💕