Chapter 4

Tori's P.O.V

I woke up feeling like I had the best sleep ever, as I tried to get up I felt an arm pull me down. What the? who the fuck could be-

"XAVIER! WAKE YOUR ASS UP?"I screamed making Xavier sprung up and fall off my bed, while I on the other hand laugh my ass off.

"What the fuck was the for?"He says while getting up and rubbing his butt and sat next to me on my bed.

"Well I tried to get up but you hsd your arm wraped around my waist,"I explained, he then gave me a sheipest smirk ever, I gave him a confused look then it hit me. OH OMG EHAT THE FUCK HES SO DIRTY!

"YOU FUCK STOP THINKING THAT!"I yelled as I hit him behind his head.

"OW!"He says has he rubs where I hit him.

     "So....did your mother also say that the wedding is going to be next month?"I asked not sure if Janice had told him already.

      "Yea she did, also can I tell my best buds about the gang.....and the marriage?"He asked rubbing the back if his neck like he was nervous, I on the other hand laughed.

      "Whats so funny?"He asked with a small smile forming on his lips.

      "Well I was surprise that you had to ask me that, I thought you were a bad boy of West Field High, But yea you could tell them and ONLY them, I don't want anyone else to know that us 17 year olds are getting married and make fun if us....wait they can't fun of us I'll just shoot their heads off if they do,"I say like its a cassual thing and that I've said it before.

    "Wait how many are your best buds?"I ask.

     "Well theres Carter, Jason, Alex, and Logan,"He says.

"Okay, but you gotta tell them not to tell them or my farther OR someone in our gang will personally kill them,"I say and he quickly nods, I guess he loves them that much as brothers. My farther or anyone won't kill them unless I told them to or my farther told them to, but I would never ask them to do that since the boys are Xavier's best mates after all.

"Umm....I should head home, my parents and Millie might need me,"He says and putting on his shoes.

I was about to say something but his phone ringed, I guess its Janice(Xavier's mother). I looked over Xavier while he was talking on the phone.

"Umm....okay.......what about Millie.....okay good......I love you to mom....bye,"He says and ended his phone call with his mother while taking off his shoes and sitting back down on my bed.

"What did you guys talk about, if you don't mind me asking?"I say.

"No I don't mind, well she told me that I could stay here for break fast ONLY if you guys want me to, and that after break fast I have to leave because I guess my mother, your mother, and you are going to shop for a wedding dress and brides maid dresses."He says while I nod, I totally knew that I'd have to buy a wedding dress and brides maid dresses for Skylar and Maddison.

~Skip break fast~

     "TORI ARE YOU DONE! HURRY UP!!"My mother screamed, I was currently putting on my shoes for my outfit.

As I was about close the elevator doors, Sam ran in before the metal doors closed. Now Sam was a very good friend of mine hes one of our hackers.

     "Hey Tori bear, are you and the girls headed to buy the wedding dress?"He asked, 'Tori Bear' was the nickname he gave me when we were little. Sam was 7 while I was 6.

    "Yup, to be honest I'm a little excited for shopping about this,"I say, Sam then smirks evily.

     "What?!"I ask.

      "You must really like this guys huh?"He askes and I blushed and nod, I was about to say something but the elevator doors opened and I was pulled out by Maddison and Skylar. We said good bye to everyone and went inside the limo and now were off to finding me a wedding dress.

~Skip car ride~

     We arrive in front of a store called 'Rose's Wedding dresses', to be honest it looked really expencive but were rich so ehh. We walked inside and we were greeted by a women named Stephanie.

     "Hello welcome to 'Rose's Wedding dresses' who is the bride here?"She asked while I raised my hand, she was shock when I did but quickly covered it up and smiled.

     "Yes I know my daughter is young but it is for a good reason, now if you are to judge we will kill you right here and now,"My mother says as if its her usuall words, Stephanie had fear and nodded.

     "Well, come here we will find your dress, and you two are you two the brides maid?"She asked with fear still in her tone, Skylar and Maddison nod their heads and walked around the store.

      "Okay lets get started...."Stephanie says dragging me away to the brides dresses.

~1 hour of looking~

     It has been 1 whole hour and I only found three dresses, the three was simply beautiful but I just couldn't pick one.

(A/N:Please comment which one should Tori choose for her wedding ASAP!)

      FUCK! what dress should I choose, all three of these dresses are beautiful, Skylar and Maddison have chosen their bride maids dress already!!

(A/N:This is the girls's bride maids dress)

    Which one should I choose?...........

________________________________
Hey guys I'm that its short but I had to because I have a slight head ache right now so yea but I need u guys to comment which dree should Tori choose!

        Peace out Thug Pugs!💕✌🏻️