Not Worth It.

Hey, there.
I haven't updated in forever and I didn't think I ever would, but I have. This is just something I thought of and decided to share with you. It's gonna have parts so don't worry. The first part revolves mostly around Michael though, but things are gonna change soon. I hope you like it!
Thank you so much for supporting my book and getting me 7k reads (: ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ Please vote xx.
+#-£&#-#-@

Michael and Calum had been dating for a couple of months now and things were going well in the beginning, but as soon as they had been going at it for three months, the spark they once had before seemed to have faded away.

"Things between Mikey and I just aren't the same as they used to be anymore, Ash," Calum said, sighing as he sat down on the bed next to Ashton. "We barely spend any time together... I'm trying so hard for our relationship to work, but I'm getting zero effort from him. He just goes out all the time, comes home late and drunk and tries to pick fights with me," he continued, nearly on the verge of tears. The older lad just gave him a sad smile and pulled him into a hug, rubbing his back and telling him to give it some time as Michael would come around soon and every relationship had its ups and downs at some point.

Ashton didn't believe any of his own words. He never wanted to encourage Calum and Michael's relationship but he had to because he's their friend, even though it killed him inside because in reality, he had feelings for Calum, but Calum announced that he was dating Michael just when Ashton finally built up the courage to tell him how he felt, so he couldn't confess or else it would mess everything up and he didn't want that. The guys just got their lives stabilized and from all the work they do, everyone's too exhausted to put up with more drama and stress in their lives. So in his head... It wasn't worth it.

Calum invited Ashton over since Michael went out and he was lonely. He just needed to talk to a friend because life wasn't going as planned at the moment and it pained him. Ashton came over and they talked for hours in Calum and Michael's shared bedroom. The older lived only 10 minutes away from them.

Ashton and Luke lived alone. Michael and Calum shared an apartment.

=========

Michael was just driving around town, trying to clear his head. He decided to go see Luke since its been a while, so he texted him, asking if he could come over, and once Luke replied, 'yes, he said he would be there in 5 minutes.

"Luke!" Michael yelled as he made his way inside the boy's apartment, closing the door behind him. "Hey, Michael, I'm in the kitchen," Luke responded as Michael walked towards the sound of his friend's voice where he found the taller lad reaching into his fridge for something and soon pulled out two beers for them both. He handed one to Michael and opened his, taking a sip and placing it on the counter, the older lad doing the same and taking a seat on one of the stools. "What's up?" Luke inquired, studying his friend's appearance and noticing that he looked beaten up. Michael sighed, taking a long sip of his drink before slamming it onto the counter. "Is everything okay, Michael?" He questioned again, really concerned about the well being of his friend. "I'm just tired, mate," Michael responded. "Of what?" The younger lad furrowed his eyebrows. Michael ran his hand through his hair and stared at his drink before replying. "Calum and I aren't really getting along. He's been acting real bitchy lately and I'm just tired of his junk." Luke frowned. "What do you mean, Mike?". "I don't know... I guess I'm just not really in love with him like I once was...I guess its just not working for me. He's so clingy its gross and irritating. I can't be with someone like that. I want to move on. I'm seeing someone else, already," Michael retorted as he rolled his eyes at Luke's shocked expression. "What?! Mikey, you've been cheating on Calum?! Why would you do that to the poor lad? He's our friend and your boyfriend and you just took him for granted like that, like he's just some piece of meat. He's a human with feelings. You need to make things right with him and apologize. You've broken his heart enough, already. I don't know what you two are going through, but what you're doing is wrong and Cal doesn't deserve it." Luke said, shaking his head at Michael's words. He covered his face with his hands and pinched the bridge of his nose, trying to calm down.