cheater part1

"HOW COULD YOU?! On our ANNIVERSARY Ash! Our first freaking anniversary!" Calum yelled as loud sobs escaped his mouth. "I DON'T KNOW OKAY?! You just barely pay any attention to me anymore and you're always so f**cking busy all the time Calum!" Ashton yelled back. "THAT'S NO F***CKING EXCUSE TO GO F***CKING CHEAT ON ME ON OUR FIRST ANNIVERSARY ASHTON! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WOULD EVEN BLAME FOR THIS AFTER EVERYTHING IVE DONE FOR YOU!" Calum's voice slightly cracked at the end of his sentence as he ran out the door with blurry eyes which he could barely see through, not even knowing where he was going. He just wanted to get as far away from Ashton as possible.

You see, Calum and Ashton have been boyfriends for a year now and Calum was and still is deeply in love with Ashton. They planned to go out to a nice dinner just the two of them. Calum was supposed to go to Ashton's house and pick him up, however, when Calum got there all dressed up in a button up shirt, some black skinnies and a black jacket over a white printed tee with black vans on, Ashton was no where to be seen. He called out for him but there was no response. He soon heard some weird noise coming from upstairs... It sounded a bit like a girl moaning or something like that. Calum quickly dashed upstairs to investigate the strange noise that was heard downstairs. It got louder and louder and he figured it was Ashton's name being moaned by the mysterious voice which he was now sure, was a gilrl's. He quietly opened his boyfriend's bedroom door and was shocked at what he saw....

Will update soon.