Will You Marry Me? (chapter twenty-six)

I woke up to Sarge licking my hand and Dylan with a tray with a plate of turkey bacon, cheese eggs, wheat toast, and orange juice.

"Good morning baby. Did you do this all for me?"

"Yes babygirl you deserve it."

He leaned down and kissed me, I sat up and he put the tray across me and sat by me. I shared my food with him and he just staring at me.

"What's wrong? Is something on my face?"

"No baby I just like looking at your perfection."

"I'm anything but perfect sweetie"

"Not to me, you're all I need and want."

I leaned over and kissed him then Sarge came over with a little red box, I took the box from him and looked over at Dylan who was on one knee. I was speechless.

"Dylan I don't know what to say."  He took the box from me and opened it, it held a ring with a diamond that stood up with small diamonds around it, it had four small diamonds on each side of it.

"Anna, I love you with all my heart. You are my light, my life, my world, my everything. Will you make me the happiest guy in the world and become my wife forever and always?"

I was speechless, all I could say was "Forever and always." He jumped up and picked me up and kissing me, he placed me down and put the ring on my finger. I kissed him now we were both crying, his mom, dad, and his brother came in with two cameras his mom was crying and taking pictures and his dad was videotaping it I supposed.

"I'm so excited for you Anna!"

"My boy you picked a good one, don't let her go ever."

Dylan put his arms around me and kissed my cheek.

"Don't worry dad, I will never let her go."

"I'm not going anyway."

"So does this mean you guys are going to move out in your own place?" We both looked at his brother.

"Yeah, after the wedding though."

"Good because I don't want you leaving yet."

"Awh you gonna miss me?"

"No!" He pushed Dylan playing with him, they started playing around. I couldn't believe I was going to become Mrs. Dylan Holland, wow this is so crazy but it is my crazy life and I wouldn't change it for the world.

xoxox

the story will be done soon so tell me if you want a sequel or not!