bumpy night /chapter thirteen/

Dylan's p.o.v.

I woke up at 3:00am to find me on the floor with my head on the edge of the bed and holding Anna's hand. I looked at her to see the damage done to her beautiful face why would someone do this to her? She had a busted lip, bruises everywhere, a black eye, and a cut on her forehead. I got up and went to the bathroom to pee. I washed my hands and then walked into the room and in bed with Anna, when I got underneath the covers I felt a weird dark liquid on me. I put my hand in it and smelled it, it was blood. I jumped up over Anna turned the light on and ran  back over to her and took the covers off to see her body covered in her dark red blood. I tried to wake her but nothing I dialed 911 and told them the situation and they said they will be here in 10 minutes. I scooped Anna I my arms and ran downstairs to the kitchen and tired to find where it was all coming from. I lifted up her shirt and saw she had cuts and bruises all over her I grabbed a clean dish towel and tired to stop the bleeding, it wasn't helping so I took off my shirt since it was bigger and tired that. Then the ems were there I ran over to the door and opened it and showed them her bloody body. They took in the back of the ambulance I jumped in there with them "sir are you family?"
"no, but I'm living with her at the moment, and I am not leaving her now."
"you can't ride with us just follow us up there we need ti get her there asap she is losing blood fast!" I jumped out and they sped off, i ran into the house washed off all the blood on me and got my keys and drove off. As soon as I got to the hospital I went in the part where I thought she would be I saw her laying there with a doctor pushing in her chest. I ran over to her just to here "she needs surgery she can't wait no longer or she will die. Do you consent?"
"Yes of course just please save her please." With that they rushes her into the E.R. I sat in the waiting room crying and praying for hours it was now 8:30am and she went into surgery at 4:00am. I was sitting in the chair with my head in my hands when an mid 30's aged man came "Are you here for Anna Hensley?" I stood up and wiped my tears "Yes how is she? Is she okay?!"
"She will be fine but her body kept going into shock while we were doing her surgery. She lost a lot of blood whatever stabbed her or hurt her did damage to her ribs making them stabbed her from the inside out and collapsing in her lungs and other organs. She is in intensive care now I can take you to her if you would like?"
"Yes please I need to see her."
"Very well."

We walked to her room which number was 143 I walked in seeing her attached to a whole lot of machines, I.V's, and some type if tube in her mouth. "She is a fighter that is for sure son."
"She never backs down from nothing. that is what I love about her."
"Well then never let her go." With that he walked out. I walked over to her and sat by her bed side and held her hand and kissed it. This girl is my life and I don't want to ever lose her thank you God for keeping this angel here on earth with me. Because without her I would be a huge mess. I will tell her this whenever she wakes up I want her to see me right her. I leaned up and kissed her forehead and said "I love you Anna, with all ny heart I always have and always will. Please wake up soon so I can show you and tell you."

So what you guys think?? Xoxox