the past~chapter five~

Dylan's P.O.V.

I can't believe i finally got to spend time with her. even if it was at petsmart. I don't care as long as i am with her even if i just met her face to face i have been trying to get her attention anyway i could. but i wasn't stalking her. It's just since my last girlfriend broke up with me after four years if dating and her cheating on me for two years. I just want to get back out there and find the one I'm done with games. I feel like she won't play any of those games either.

Normal P.O.V.

I got homeand put all of Sarges stuff in my room i went to my bathroom and took a quick shower. after my shower i put in my V.S robe on and went tu my closest and picked out a pair of light blue skinny jeans that have rips on down the legs and a purple halter top with a little lite cream jacket with a pair of black flats. my door bell ranged i went down stairs ti see my friend Tyana and her boyfriend Cameron  "hey guys come in i just need to do ny hair and make up and wait for my date i mean Dylan..." "who is your date" Tyana asked me with a nudge and a smile. Cameron had his arm around her waist. " just Dylan my friend Holland" "WHAT!!!! how did you get him to come?? that is amazing girl!" Cameron looked at her and then me and said "i wish you told me i invited someone for you" "who" i asked him me and his didn't really have a good friend ship i only tolerate him because he is dating my bestfriend. " you will just have to see now get ready your wasting time" "you know what" "Anna please just go get ready okay?" Tyana said to me i rolled my eyes and went upstairs to straighten my hair.

CAMERONS P.O.V.

"i can't believe she invited someone we don't know i how selfish can she be?" i told Tyana going to the kitchen to get a bottle of water. " she didn't know you had someone and i didn't even know you did and who is and please don't tell me who i think it is." Tyana said sitting at the island holding Sarge. Just before i could tell her there was a knock i went over and opened the door and i smiled and let him in. "my man so glad you made it you really need to get back with her bro" i said to Anna's ex boyfriend my best friend Drew. The whole reason why they broke up was because Anna said Drew was "abusive and clingy" which i know damn sure he isn't. he just doesn't like her being a model/ actress because the guys want her. " you know man i will get her back no matter what it take" "Cameron who is at the door sweetie is it Dylan?" Tyana came in to the entrance if the house she almost dropped the puppy because she was shocked to see him. "what the hell are doing here?" "Cameron invited me for Anna's date" "she is going to tell you to leave you do realize that right?" Tyana said putting Sarge down and crossing her arms.

NORMAL P.O.V.

'T who is at the door.." i said coming down the stairs and staring the devil right in the face. "hey baby miss me" drew said to me. just then there was a knock at the door. I pushed past Drew and answered it seeing Dylan standing there with a single rose and a smile."hey I'm sorry im late i couldn't find a flower shop but i finally did so here you go" i gave him a hug and took the rose from him and let him in my house. "Dylan this is Tyana her boyfriend Cameron and that asshole over there is my ex boyfriend Drew." "Nice to meet all of you guys" Dylan said with a smile and shook everyone's hand. "Drew kitchen now." i said to Drew (he looked like Channing Tatum and tattoos like Adam Levine) "okay babe" he said and followed mein there. "what the hell are you doing here! u clearly remember telling you i don't ever want to see you ever again after what happen." "Look i have changed baby i miss you so much you were my everything. Anna please give me another chance." He said to me and walking towards me and grabbing my arm. i looked up at him and took my arm away from him. "you can come with us but i don't know about us, okay?" "Fine with me and love your puppy Sarge wasn't that the kind of dog we were going to get?" I rolled my eyes and walked back in the entrance and saw Tyana talking with Dylan and Cameron getting mad. This should be interesting night.

Hey hey second chapter today doing a third. xoxox lots of love. what do you think so far please please tell me