Interview #21- Strange Changes

Author- percussionluvr

Date- 2/7/12

1) What is the name/genre of your story?

The title of my story is 'Strange Changes' And it is a fantasy/Adventure.

2) What is your story about?

My story is about a girl named Avalon who lives in a world full of dangerous creatures who threaten the life of her. In order to protect the ones she loves she must become the toughest of the bunch, but the consequences of such power could ruin her.

3) Do you have anymore stories written on Wattpad?

I have a few stories on wattpad, I have been trying to write one for each genre, so I also have a fanfiction (naruto), a werewolf story, and a romance story.

4) Is there anyone that inspired you to write?

I don't have any particular person that really inspired me to write, I have always just had a lot of ideas spinning through my head and after awhile I decided it was time to get them out onto paper.

5) How did you come across Wattpad?

I came across watttpad from recommendations at other reading/writing sights.

6) Is there any genre you prefer reading and/or writing?

I really love fanatasy, I think it is just a wonderful genre, there are so many new creatures, objects, ideas out there that it can never get boring. But I am also a bit of a hopeless romantic. ^.^

7) Is there any Wattpad clubs you enjoy being in?

I love the writer's club here on wattpad. I think it is a wonderful way to get help if it is needed. I honestly like to go there and give other people advice on stuff that has worked for me personally.

8) Is there any addition info readers should know?

About me? I am eighteen, I have been writing for the past couple of years. I do fully plan on publishing my story 'Strange Changes' once I finish writing it, and if you guys do happen to check it out, I love any and all feedback! ^.^

http://www.wattpad.com/3001337-strange-changes-chapter-1-self-defense#