Interview #17- Shadows

Author- LoveBugsy

Date- 2/4/12

1) What is the name/genre of your story?

Shadows, and it is Romance/Teen Fiction.

2) What is your story about?

It's about a regular girl who lives in a really small town and gets new neighbors. The son is a bit odd but she soon finds that she really may like him. But once she's met im, she feels as if she is being watched, or stalked. It'snot long before she realizes that this new boy is much different than her.

3) Do you have anymore stories written on Wattpad?

Oh boy, I have quite a few...The Girl with Purple Hair, The Dating Game, Losing Love, and Running for Love.

4) Is there anyone that inspired you to write?

I don't think anyone really inspired me to start writing. I think it was really just my love for reading and I always dreamed about being some huge author that everyone loved and read their books. I think it was also because I loved writing fiction stories/books and I have since I was in about first grade.

5) How did you come across Wattpad?

My friend found it somehow and told me about it.

6) Is there any genre you prefer reading and/or writing?

I really only read and write romance, though I also like to read some mysteries. I suppose I'll read almost (almost being the key word here :)) any genre..

7) Is there any Wattpad clubs you enjoy being in?

I'm not really in any clubs... I just look through some every great once in a while :D

8) Is there any addition info readers should know?

I just really want more people to read my books and give me more feedback, becauseit would be really nice to hear what people think and how much people like my books.

I'm pretty laid back in my writing, I just write as it comes to me, I rarely write after I make a plot, I just have a vague idea of what I'd like to happen then just kind of let it write itself :)

http://www.wattpad.com/3110001-shadows-chapter-one-isabelle