Interview #4- The *Fake* Relationship

Author- iiznancy

Date- 1/27/12

1) What is the name/genre of your story?

The *Fake* Relationship and Humor/Romance

2) What is your story about?

Mary, a kind teenage girl does anything anyone asks. So when her friend Tommy asks her to be his fake girlfriend to get a girl of his back, why would that change. Now, she has to keep up with all thier lies and make Rachel believe everything she said. Who knew fake dating could be so hard?

3) Do you have anymore stories written on Wattpad?

Yes. They're "Finding Out the Truth" and "the Past Satys in the Past, Right?"

4) Is there anyone that inspired you to write?

Probably my fourth grade teacher:)

5) How did you come across Wattpad?

I was looking for a writing app on my itouch when I saw the wattpad app and decided to try it out.

6) Is there any genre you prefer reading and/or writing?

I like reading Humor, Romance, and Mystery, but I like writing humor a lot.

7) Is there any Wattpad clubs you enjoy being in?

Yeah, I really like being in the bookcover club. I like making people covers.

8) Is there any addition info readers should know?

That I love all my, And, that if they write, they shouldn't write for votes or for fans, but they should write for themselves and beacause they like to.:)

http://www.wattpad.com/2579162-the-fake-relationship-chapter-1