Chapter 5

Almost done! Tell me who should play her friends! COMMENT! VOTE! FAN! <3

~Ashlee's POV~

RRRRRIIIIIIINNNNNGGGG

"Hello?"

"Ashlee Simpson?"

"Yes. Can I ask who's calling?"

"Who is it babe?"

"Shhhhh. Who is this?"

"This is the Key West Paramedics. Your sister has been found. Passed out."

"What?"

"Addie Simpson has been found. She was passed out about 15 miles outside of Key West, Florida. You are her sister, right?"

"Yes! Where is she? What hospital?"

"Northwestern. Come soon. Bring any family."

"Thank you. Bye." I closed my phone, got up, and ran to my sister's room. "CHASE!"

"What?" Oh god, he looked terrible. He's been beating himself up, telling himself it was his fault she was missing. I don't think he has slept all week.

"They...they..." I started crying. Tears of joy, of course.

"They what?" He said as he got up and ran to me. "They what, Ash?"

"They found her." And I bursted out crying. So did Chase. He hugged me and I hugged back. It felt like he was my brother.

"What happened?" Ricky said as he walked in. Chase couldn't speak. He was bawling.

"They found her." I said through my tears.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I called my dad and got my mom. I called Lillianna and Jamie (who both didn't believe me at first). Chase and Ricky were already with me.

When we got their, Chase rushed into the hospital. When we caught up with him, he was demanding to see Addie. I sent Ricky over to calm him down and I went to talk to the receptionist.

"Hello, we are all here to see Addie. My parents will be a little late so we are here."

"Are you all family?"

"No, just me."

"Well I can let you in."

"Can we all trade off? Or just me and the blonde one? He really needs to see her."

"Alright, I guess."

"Thanks." When I walked over to Chase and Ricky, Ricky was trying to keep Chase in the seat.

"Chase. I'm going in first for a few. Then I will let you in, okay?"

"Okay. Ricky keep him calm. Please."

"Can do."

When I walked into the room, my heart fell into my stomach when I saw her. She was goast pale. She just laid there with her arms to the side, head tilted slightly. She looked so helpless.

I went over and prayed at her beside that she would be okay and then walked out and let Chase go in.

He was in there for about an hour. I looked in and I saw him holding her hand, sitting down, head down. I saw tears falling to the ground.

I opened the door and walked in slowly, "Chase, it isn't you fault."

"Yes it is. She's here because I pushed her over the edge." But after he said that, he raised his head and looked at her. The something crazy happened.

She opened her eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~