Chapter 4

SO this is where it all goes down! BTW a week has gone by since they started going out so yeah! If you like the story, please fan, comment, and vote! <3

~Addie's POV~

It's been a week since me and Chase have been going out. Him and Ricky have stayed over the week has been great. We played out X-Box and watched a lot of movies. The whole week went great. I think I might actually like Chase. To soon to tell yet.

VVVVVIIIIIIBBBBBRRRRRRAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Message from: Jakie

Hey. You, me and Lillianna need to talk. Were really mad. So we need to talk. Come over ASAP.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Great. They're mad about something. I guess I'll have to go over now.

"Chase. Chase wake-up."

"Huh?"

"I'm going over to Jakie's for a little bit."

"Do you want me to come with?"

"No I'll be fine."

"Okay. Bye babe." And he went back to sleep.

"Bye."

~Car Drive~

I wonder what they're mad about. I haven't talked to them all week. Is that the problem?

I went to knock on the door but they were on step ahead of me. "Hi Jackie. Hey Lill." I said all cool-like.

"Hi." Lillianna said. Jackie didn't say anything, all she did was close the door behind me. We went into the living room and sat on the couch.

"So, are you guys going to tell me what this is about?"

"Yeah. You have a boyfriend." Lillianna said.

"And you didn't tell us." Jackie finished. I hate when they finish each other's sentences.

"How do you guys know? I haven't told anyone." I said, a little creeped out that they might have been around my house.

"Your sister told Lillianna's sister and she told Lillianna." Jamie said.

"Oh. Well I was going to tell you." And that's when all Hell broke lose.

"WERE YOUR FREAKING BESTFRIENDS ADDIE! WE SHOULD BE THE FIRST TO KNOW! YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE TO SAY YOU WERE PLANING IT! IT SHOULD HAVE HAPPENED!" Lillianna yelled at me. And that's when I knew she was mad. Lillianna was a quiet person. Even around us.

"Im sorry." I said.

"YOU SHOULDN'T BE SAYING THAT ADDIE! THERE SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN THIS ARGUEMENT IN THE FIRST PLACE!" Jamie yelled.

"YOU KNOW WHAT! ADDIE, IF WE HAD TO WORRY ABOUT THIS, WHAT ELSE ARE WE GONNA HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT?! THIS IS TO STRESSFUL. ADDIE, I HAVE LOVED YOU LIKE A SISTER BUT IF I CAN'T TRUST YOU I DON'T WANT TO BE YOUR FRIEND."

"I agree." Jamie said. Trust?! This was about trust! If anything, I should have trusted THEM to know to let me tell them on my own. NOT the other way around. I can't believe them.

"Fine! If you don't want to be my friend, I'm fine with that! Your choice! But just so you know, I didn't do anything! You should have waited for me to tell you on my own! That's what real friends would do!" I yelled and stormed out of the house.

As I drove home, I got a call from Chase.

"Hey are you alright? Your parents are home, but Ashlee convinced them to let me and Ricky stay for one more night."