3 *Homicidal Liu Special*

I've kind of forgotten about Liu, I'm still getting used to the fact that I have a new imaginary friend o.o

So I made up a bunch of questions that I thought you guys might want answered all for Liu ^_^ 

I think I'll do this with all of the Creepypastas c:

GOOOO!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What is your last name?

"Woods. It's a pussy name. Shut up Sully!"

What type of girl are you into?

"Basically just someone who will love both Sully and I. Laaammmmeee...Fine! Just me then...Dick...I am not, Sully!" *sigh* "Next question...."

Favorite animal?

Hmm...Probably a panda. A man-eating alligator. That's distrubing, Sully...You're disturbing, Liu."

Favorite color?

"White. Black." (Oh, the irony)

Younger or Older than Jeff?

Older, believe it or not. He acts younger. Only sometimes!"

Do you regret your past?

I don't really have a past, Sully does though, I mean, didn't want to...But you did, so suck it up."

What do you do when you feel lonely?

"Well, it's hard to feel lonely when you're practically sharing a body but when I'm depressed I have a few thoughts that go through my, our, head! It's true, they get annoying sometimes but let's share them anyway."

"Even though your life may be full of tears and sorrow, the world is still beautiful."

"Tomorrow could be better."

"Although it may feel that way, you're not alone because evn in the most empty room you still have your imagination."

(I came up with all of these except the first one)

Favorite movie?

"This is 40 was hilarious! It was, but I liked the horror movie Orphan, too."

Opinion on Vegetables?

"Not everyone likes them, but they're good for you and we should eat more! Go to hell, Liu."

Do you ever want to get married?

"Absolutely! Well depends on what's in it for me...."

Do you like 1D?

"Hmm....well they're alright I guess, I don't really listen or care for them but everyone is intitled to their own opinion and it wouldn't change my thoughts on anyone who did or didn't like them. What about you, Sully? No."

Favorite band?

"There are a lot, but I like BVB the most. I have to agree with Liu on this one, but Suicide Silence is badass, too."

Opinion on children?

"They're cute! They smell weird..."

Do you and Sully love eachother?

"Yeah, he's like family to me, almost like a second Jeff! Meh, I guess..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you enjoyed! BTW, Sully is always the second sentence and the darker/ruder one.

I wanna thank one of my new best friends on Wattpad for providing me with some questions and giving me ideas for a couple! 

You guys seriously need to add me on Kik, I might just ask for help! xP my name is "otakuaddict" if oyu want to.

Bye!

~Even monsters can love~