9

If you guys dont mind, I'm just gonna have the character you ask answer directly ^-^

Toby- Where would yo be without slenderman?

Toby: "I have no clue! But...I don't think-k I wanna imagine it..." *twitches* "Probably dead."

E.J- Does eating kidneys make your skin that coal-type color?

E.J: "I mean....maybe? Its been this way for so long I don't think I remember why. Perhaps so. Why don't you try to find out? I think it'd be great research."

Dr. Smiley- What do you think about your "fixing" thingy? Please tell me, I'm interested...

Dr. Smiley: *chuckles darkly* "All I can say is... It works~" *winks*

Dark- If you woke up and were a woman, what would you do?

Dark: "Psh! I think we would all know what I would do~ Feel myself up all day! *winks and smirks*

Dark- Would you teach me how to fight?

Dark: "Hehe. I'm pretty popular! Sure, kid, I'll teach ya. Only cause I'm the best~"

Jeff- Why are you so BEAUTIFUL?

Jeff: *flips hair and smirks* "I ask myself the same question, baby!"

Jeff- Can i braid your hair?

Jeff: "Eh... I prefer my hair as much of a mess as my life. I'm sure Silver, Hoody, or Masky would be down, though."

Sonic- Why are you so... shouty-and-pushy-woman-on-her-period-like?

Sonic: *jaw drops and glares* "I abso-fucking-lutely am not like that.... Shit."

BEN- Favorite band or singer?

BEN: "I really like Fall Out Boy or Green Day! Mariana's Trench is pretty cool, too."

~I'm currently going through depression and I tried to kill myself yesterday becaus eI felt unloved and a waste of space and all the preps would come and harass me until I cried, but the question is- what is there to actually live for? It seems to emit all garbage.

To make things easier, if a question is asked for everyone, it will just be answered by me, Emily. Life sucks. A lot. There's no way to sugar coat that. People can be cruel and words hurt and trying to figure yourself out feels like going through hell in itself. But... It's about what comes after that. The rainbow that comes after a storm- and I know that's cliche but it is the most truthful thing you can ever hear. School doesn't last forever. It sucks now, I know. But I was bullied badly through junior high and being in high school now, I barely think twice about it despite knowing I wanted to kill myself over that shit. You lose friends and find out how crappy people can be but that only shows you who not to trust. Hard times reveal true friends. As for self esteem. I still struggle with that. But you need to understand that no one cares about if you have long, straight hair. Or how long your eyelashes are. Or how big your thigh gap is. You can't please everyone so you may as well focus on just learning to please yourself before even thinking about what someone else has to say about you. Make yourself happy, not someone else. Because in the end, it's about what you wanted- about how you treated yourself and lived your life. Their life is their problem, let your life be your own. Don't let others get involved with your situation, they'll only bring you down unless they're actually trying to help you. If anyone needs any help or advice, never be afraid to send me a quick message. I'm here for you, no matter what is going on in your life.

I think we should end this chapter here.

~~~

Well that got really deep really fast. I hope you guys are all okay! I love you all so much, thank you for being so patient with me! I love you so much and I really hope you don't mind the adjustments I'm making to these stories.

Love you! Don't be afraid to ask me for help or advice on anything, guys <3

~Even monsters can love~