Broken Souls!!!!

Manik Room:
He was hell angry nd there were no limits for his anger......
He dialed to his legal advisor nd he asked him to keep a track on all the incoming nd outgoing calls list!!!!
He was walking from one end to other end of the room nd suddenly his phone buzzed becoz of the social media notification then a flash of the previous situation flashed in front of his eyes.The way he hurted Nandini,the way she cried because of him nd he was cursing himself!!!!

Manik's POV:
Nandini m very sorry!!!!I shouldn't have hurted yew!!!I was so bitter at yew!!!I hope ki yew will understand me!!!
Nandini Room:

Poor soul she was shattered by the words of Manik and she crying out of her soul coz no one has talked to her in such a hurting nd harsh way....

Nandini's POV:

Ayyapa!!!!why.....why me???What have I done to him???? Why is he so harsh one????Main toh mazak kar rahi Hoon!!!!Pagal ki tarah Woh mujhe chidaya aur uske rasthe main chaligaya aur dobara palat kar bhi nehi dekha kithna attitude person hai????

End of POV:

Someone was banging her door continuously.....She immediately wiped her tears nd opened the door....Navya was standing at the door nd  was ready to complain why she was not answering the calls nd not opening the door...but when she saw Nandini in that state she dint even uttered any word nd she was hell worried at her condition...Her face was full of red nd her eyes got bulged as she was crying continuously!!!!Navya immediately hugged her nd she started patting her back in order to slow her!!!Eyes were weld up with tears nd they made their way out of her eyes nd she started sobbing her!!!!Navya made Nandini sit on the bed.....

Navya:Nandu!!!!tum teek toh ho na???Why are yew crying???Kisine tumhe kuch kaha Kya???

Nandini was not answering any of her questions she got tensed nd got hell tensed as she did not see Nandini in this way....She dropped a group message asking everyone to come to Nandini Room ASAP!!!!Within no time all have arrived nd were shattered seeing Nandini's condition....

Abhi:Baby doll tum teek toh ho na????Kya hua....he was dam tensed nd hugged her protectively..... Nandini was still sobbing

Aarya hugged her from another side nd was patting her to make her normal!!!!After few minutes she was normal nd uttered something

Nandini:Main teek Hoon!!!!Mujhe kuch nehi hua????

Aarya:Cupcake agar tum teek ho tum Esa kyu ro rahi thi????

Abhi: Haan Bhai ne toh teek se hi kaha tha bholo kyu ro rahi ho????

Nandini:Kuch nehi hai!!!Abh main teek Hoon na chale mujhe Bahuth bhuk ho Rahi hai!!!

Navya:Par Nandu......She was cut by Nandu's word's

Nandini:I said enough is enough no more discussion about this topic!!!Agar koyi baathkiya toh I swear I don't know what m gonna do Got it!!!!

Mini Monster is back nd all of them had dinner nd all slept happily.....

             Except one person!!!!

Who is that person nd why is that person so restless====tuch tuch not so easy check out my next chapter!!!!

Keep reading,keep smiling

Love yew all.....

Deepthi!!!!!