Chapter-24

Location: Murthy Mansion:
A cute gal was sleeping on her head peacefully!!!the sun rays are not allowing her to sleep nd were disturbing her sleep.The sleeping beauty was getting irritated and had frowns on her face!!!!
Finally the sleeping beauty is none other than Nandini!!!!
She woke up from her bed though she is not willing nd she started moving out of her room with half open eyes nd she reached the living room.She saw a person sitting on the couch without a second thought she went nd placed her head on the person's lap and was sleeping there!!!!
Nd ha the lap belongs to none other than our Monster!!!!He was trying to free him but it was out of his power!!!!But Manik being Manik did not give up he was trying like hell!!!Here our Nandini was getting irritated as her sleep was getting disturbed!!!!
Nandini:Arey!!!Tum Esa kyu disturb Kar rahe ho????Tujhe patha hai na I don't like anyone disturbing my sleep!!!!
Manik was feeling uncomfortable as her private parts were touching his legs!!!!As it was the 1st time a girl other than Mukthi or Alia were so close to him!!!!
(Kiss karthe hua samay usko uncomfortable nehi feel hua Kya???Abh ho raha hai!!!Ye toh sochne ki baath ha!!What say guys???😂😂😂)
Nandini came so close nd locked her hands around his waist nd hid her face inside the stomach!!!!Here Manik was trying very hard to get back but was very hard for him!!!!
Nandini:Arey!!!Kya hua tumko???Aarya Bhai Kya workouts Kar rahe ho Kya tum Aarohi keliya???Gud abs ha!!!
Meanwhile Kabir comes down yawning and was shocked to see their positions!!!!
He without any second thought clicks a pic of theirs....
Kabir:Arey mera sheer Kya chal rahe hai????What a scene dekhnelayak hai!!!!
Manik:Srsly Kabir it's not the time to joke okay!!!Yaar mujhe kuch help Karo Na?
Kabir:Behana???Aap ye Kya Kar rahe ho???
Nandini:Kabir!!!!Have yu lost yur eyes!!!can yu see main apni Bhai ki godh main so Rahi ho!!!
Kabir:Oho!!!Just open your eyes nd say the same sentence!!!
With this she opens her eyes nd sees nd her eyes widens nd she immediately wakes up from his lap nd sits straight!!!!
Kabir:Arey Kya hua???Sabh teek hai na!!!
Nandini:Main fresh hokar athi Hoon!!!
With this she rushes to her room and she closes her door nd sits nd just thinks about the incident what happened nd a smile appears on her face nd she blushes!!!

Kabir:Arey mera sheer Kya chal rahe hai????What a scene dekhnelayak hai!!!!Manik:Srsly Kabir it's not the time to joke okay!!!Yaar mujhe kuch help Karo Na?Kabir:Behana???Aap ye Kya Kar rahe ho???Nandini:Kabir!!!!Have yu lost yur eyes!!!can yu see ...

Tara!!! Finally an update I know not a good update but Kya karu M stuck up with my works!!! Finally got a little time so updated!!!But pakka I will make sure that I'll not disappoint yu guys again!!!! Apologies.Hope yu guys understand...Keep smiling!!!Stay fit
With Love,Deepthi!!!!