Poor Manik!!!!

Nandu:Haan Woh toh hai lekin who will do the marriage rituals on behalf of Bhai????

Dadiji:Arey humari Raj aur Neyo hai na....Kya bholengay Aap log????

Neyo:maa ji isme puchne ki Kya baath hai....Kyun Raj

Raj:of course!!!!We are more than Happie....But their statement nandu was having tears in her eyes indicating her happiness!!!!

Neyo:Nandu kyu roh rahi ho....No Rona Dona samjhe nd she hugs her!!!!!

Cabir(wishper):Arey wah Abhi se saas bahu ki ithna khyal????Wah!!!!

Manik:Cabir chup kar ye tumhare bakwas ke time nehi hai!!!!Nd he taps his feet....

Cabir (shouts):ouch!!!

Navya:Kya hua????

Cabir:kuch nehi!!!!

Mukthi:agar kuch nehi hai toh why did yew shout!!!!

Cabir:Woh ek machar....Machar yew know mosquito it bit me so....

Nandu:srsly Cabir for one dam mosquito....

Cabir:Woh Kya hai nandu woh Machar ka size extra large hai!!!!

Nandu:like srsly nd she rolls her eyes!!!!

Nd they chitchatted for sometime nd in the whole thing manik was stealing glances of nandu to which she was giving angry glares!!!!

All retired to their places nd drifted to sleep!!!!Next day FAB5 came to Murthy Mansion as the girls decided to go for shopping and the boys accepted to accompany them!!!!All were sitting in the hall except nd our Majnu Manik was searching the whole living area but did not find her

Manik(himself):ye subha subha kaha gaye hai....Man m dying to seehere she dint even answer my call nd dint reply to my message......nd abh woh kahi nehi dekha rahi hai.....Arghhhhhh

Cabir was observing his impatientness:Ummmm....vaisey Navya Nandu kaha hai kahi bhi nehi dikharahi hai????

Navya:woh!!!garden mai hai watering the plants....She bought some new plants so she is over there!!!!Manik excuses himself as if he got a call nd excused himself nd went to the lawn nd saw nandu watering the plants

She bought some new plants so she is over there!!!!Manik excuses himself as if he got a call nd excused himself nd went to the lawn nd saw nandu watering the plants

Ummm....something like this Nandu was watering the plants nd Manik came nd hugged her from back nd kissed on her back....

something like this Nandu was watering the plants nd Manik came nd hugged her from back nd kissed on her back

Ummm...something like this nd she was lost in his touch nd was enjoying his touch nd breathe nd suddenly the reality hitted her nd she moved out of his touch nd stood angrily in front of him!!!!

Nandu(angrily):aap yaha kya kar hai Mr.Malhotra????

Manik:what like srsly Nandu enough yaar!!!!I told yew I'm sorry na Esa kyu behave kar rahe ho????

She was not in a mood to listen his blabbering so to shut his she was thinking of something nd suddenly she saw a bucket nd the next thing she did made him shock to the core.....She throwed the water on his face!!!!

She throwed the water on his face!!!!

Manik:ah....Nandu have yew lost it ha????What is the thing yew have done.....

Nandu(smirk):I can do many things which yew can't also imagine Mr.Malhotra!!!!Nd she goes away from the garden.....Later even he also entered into the mansion all wet!!!!

Cabir:woohoo.....Manik Malhotra all wet????Nd he peeps out to see the climate Ouch!!!!bhara weather toh gharmi hai Tum Esa kaisey wet hogaya ho????

Manik:like srsly Cabir....Ye joke maar neki time nehi hai!!!!

Cabir:paar hua Kya hai????Then manik explains the whole scene to him nd he breaks down laughing!!!!!

Manik like srsly.....Pehli baar kisiko dekha hai mane tumse takrane Vale!!!!For his statement he receives a glare from Manik!!!!Nd he goes to the room nd changes his clothes....

Manik(himself):abh tak bahuth Kuch hogaya hai it's time to deal as Monster Manik!!!!So my dear Nandu get ready nd he smirks

Scene freezes on Manik's smirk face!!!!

Ta-da another chappy I hope yew guys like it

Plz do vote, comment nd support me....

Happie reading,

Loads of love,

Deep