Chapter 7

Once you told Namjoon that you've arrived back in your hotel, he insist that he will make a visit although it's pretty late and he really did. When you open your door for him, he smile so wide that you think his lips could split. Without hesitate, you pull him in and hug him.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"I miss you, love." you muttered on his chest.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Me too. Aish, what took you so long?" he asked after both of you parting and walk towards the sofa in the living room.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"I miss my parents, that's why I stay longer. Sorry." you grin. "Do you want to drink anything? Coffee maybe?"

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Sure, anything from you. And who is Mark actually?" He replies and asked as he remembered about him.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Told you, he's my private assistant and also bodyguard. He help me with anything, just like a friend." you replies from kitchen, serving the drinks.

Namjoon can't stay still, so he walk to your kitchen, joining you.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"And he's always be the one who fetch you here and there too?"

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Kind of. Why? Are you jealous?" you giggles as you stared at him.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"No. I was just asking. Of course I need to know about closest people around you." He shake his head and smile. "Don't worry, I won't be that kind of annoying boyfriend." He added.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Good to know." you muttered while give a cup of coffee to Namjoon and another one for yourself as both of you walks back to the living room. "So, how's the event in Japan?" you asked. You've been get used to hear about how your boyfriend fly here and there, cross over the sea and continents. It's not a new thing anymore.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Amazing, like always. Everything was fine, I was just missing you." He confessed honestly and you notice a tint of red on his cheeks.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"I missed you too. Should we cuddle tonight?" you asked, smiling at the idea.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"I would love to my love, but-"

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"But you can't, right?" your smiling face turn to frown once you notice his face.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Yes. I'm sorry. But we have schedule on tomorrow morning, and I should need to leave early."

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"I understand, don't worry about it." you smile a bit and he pat your head.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"On christmas. Let's have a date on christmas. I promise I will make time for you."

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Aish, don't promise anything first, Namjoon. I know how busy your group will be on the end of the year. There are lots of music award and show to attend. Even if you were free from those, there must be practices or anything. So don't give me false hope." you chuckles and sip your coffee.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Ah, you're right." He sigh, knowing what you said just now were the facts. "I didn't plan to giving false hope fyi, I really wish I could make it. It's just I forget about our schedule." He mumbles, without looking at you.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Eyy, cheer up. It's not like I judge you for giving me false hope in purpose." you giggles.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Good then." He replies and silence fills the air for awhile until you remember something.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Aish, how could I forgot. Wait!" you exclaimed as you rush back to kitchen, leaving Namjoon dumbfounded.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Yah, Rise! What happened?"

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Tadahhhh!" you show him box of chocolate. "I'm sorry, it's kinda hard to found pepero in New York, so I bought this instead. Hope you like it." you handed him a box of Swarovski Studded Chocolates left him jaw dropped.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"You don't really have to, you know? Aish, your come back is already gift to me and this must be so expensive." He stared at the chocolate box then to you.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Nah, it's a peppero day, of course I should give you chocolate. Aish, just keep it okay and share with your members." you smile and he smile back in response.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Thanks, love." He whispered, tenderly staring at your wide eyes who looks sparkling for him. He lean closer as you stay still since you don't know what to do.

The next thing you know, his lips already on yours and for the very first time in your life, you feel like everything was zoomed out as background and nothing else matter in this life. It's only you and him. He didn't rush it, instead he move slow like he was treasuring every seconds when he was kissing you, and being a smart girl you let him lead you and you follow him willingly.

And later that night, he left after spend few hours with you. You fell a sleep on his lap as you don't want to sleep on your bed. Before he left, he wrote a short note near where you sleep and leave your room after cover your with the blanket.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀'Good morning, beautiful. I'm sorry, I didn't prepare any breakfast just like those drama. I knew it better if you just eat your own cooks than mine. I'm leaving while you were on your deep sleep, sorry I can't wake you up. You looks so peaceful. So... let's see each other soon, kay? Text me when you wake up.'

You read his note once you wake up and chuckles.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"I know you can't cook." you laughs and walk lazily to your bedroom while dialing someone's number.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Good morning, Mark..." you giggles.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Good Morning Rise... Umm, is it emergency or you just won't attend office today?" He asked and you laugh out loud.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Why did you know me so well?"

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Well, there's only 2 possibilities if you call me this early. If it's not emergency than you must be just want to tell that you won't go to office today."

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Smart!! I'm gonna go back to sleep. Fighting!" you said before hung up.

Throw yourself to your bed, you search for his name and a smile appear when you start to text him.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀'Good morning, love. I'm awake, but soon going to sleep again. Kekekee. I need more sleep. Thanks for the blanket and the note. Fighting for today, I'll text you again later.'

After you hit the send button, your eyes keep closing before you drift back to sleep.

⠀---

Time flies so fast. So fast that you can't believe it has been three months since you dating Namjoon. Everything was perfectly fine, despite his tight schedule. He will still at least told you what he was doing or what he will doing later. He never leave you in puzzled or makes you guessing this and that. In the other word, he never makes you worried and that's good.

While for Namjoon, you're more than enough. Of course he had an ideal type and he can't lie that you got the most point close to his ideal type. You were beautiful, smart and cool at the same time. You didn't annoyed him and never complain whenever he cancel your dates or being late for hours. He really respect your patience and how you can understood him so well and that's good.

It might sounds that the duration was long enough for both of you to get to know each other. 3 months, but actually it's not really 3 months since he's very busy. So basically, both of you just done what couple generally did. Texting, calls, date, cuddling in your place, hugging, kissing, holding hand and everything going on so well and calm. Too calm until you realize that something is missing or something is wrong.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"I think something is missing." you said one night when you were in his arms, on your bed.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"What? You lost something?" Namjoon asked confused.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"No, Namjoon. Do you feel it? Us. Something is missing between us. Something is wrong." you said as you sat up from his arms.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"What are you talking about, Rise? Doesn't we just doing fine? We're cool and chic. You understand me and I never makes you worried. We both got each other back. So, what's wrong?"

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"I don't know. It's just-"

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Come on, just let's go back to sleep."

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Listen to me, first. I wasn't finish yet." you continue but suddenly your phone ring, interupting your conversation. You were about to pick it up, but Namjoon grab it faster.

He was planning to make it silence and drop it on the bed near the below part, but he throw it too far that it end up on the floor, makes him widened eyes and so does you.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Why did you throw it away??" you almost scream.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"I didn't mean to, I was-"

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"But you did it! What's wrong with you?"

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Look, I'm sorry but I didn't mean to do that. So can we just go back to sleep and talk about this tomorrow? I'm tired."

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"And do you think I can sleep well after what just happened?" you asked and crawl back to get your broken phone.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"I'll bought you a new one tomorrow, so can you please stop make this little thing bigger?" He stated and you feel emotion rush to your brain.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Do you think I can't bought a new one for my self? It's not about the money, Namjoon. I-"

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Fine! If you're still not happy that I'm here, I will just leave. I'm tired from all my hectic day and you just complaining small case here. I'm leaving!" He state after he put on his T-shirt back, grab his things and left you dumbfounded.

That was your first fight with him and a first drop of tears fall from your eyes to your reddened cheeks since you've been held it for awhile.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Fine.. Just leave. I'm good on my own!" you yelled let out your emotion before throw away your phone one more time to the wall make it crashing into pieces on the ground.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"I don't know if love can hurt this bad..."

⠀⠀

⠀SNEAK PEEK to Chapter 8/9:
⠀⠀
⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Are you sure you're in love with her?"

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Of course, if not why should I dating her?"

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Because if you do, you won't be this confused, frustrated and mad?"

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"What are you trying to say?"

⠀⠀
⠀---

⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"You don't even know him so well."

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"I do know him! I'm his fans if you forgot."

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"That's the point, you know him as a fans."

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"But we already date for months."