Chapter 1

Pressing a familiar button beside my bed, I saw the curtain move as it reveal the pretty raindrop on my big window. It's raining again. Smile crept into my lips, pleased with the scene. Unlike people in general who dislike or simply hating on rain, I'm in love with rain. It give me a sensation and calm me down. Rain smells good for me and I love getting wet under the rain. Call me weird, but rainy day is definitely my day, and despite it's monday, I'm sure today will be a good day.

I jumped off my bed and heading to my bathroom that attached inside my bedroom. After took a quick shower, I get changed to 'my office outfit' which is plain white T-shirt, pair of ripped jeans, and of course my favorite converse high.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Hm, what color I'm going to wear today?" I whisper as I opened my shoes closet, revealing my beautiful converse collection.

Scanning the color that has been arranged well, I drown on my deep thought only to choose the color.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"How about red? Red mean I'm happy today. Why not?" I added and grab the red converse high without hesitate.

Don't be wonder if I only had converse in my closet, because yes, you're right. It's not because my dad own the converse company in here, but I'm actually fell for it when I tried on my first converse years ago. Since that time, I only wear converse, high or low, black or with, red or blue, I love it all.

I check my self one more time in mirror and let my long black hair fall perfectly -perfectly means randomly, in any places- then I grab my swag backpack, put everything I need inside, including wallet, phone, ipod, glasses, my oversize hoodie, my favorite snacks, notebook, pen and my favorite lipstick, to keep my lips looks good.

Once I ready, I grab my umbrella then walk out from my hotel room - yes, I live in a hotel, my family hotel to be honest - and heading to elevator while humming my favorite Jessie J's song. The elevator door opened and I continue to the main glass door. I notice those man in suit and black glasses stood there waiting for me, and also my limousine parked beautifully there in front of the lobby.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Good morning, Mark." I greet him. He's my private assistant and also my so called bodyguard, they thought. But for me, he's just like a friend to me. Despite our age gap are close, so I don't really using formality with him.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Good morning, Miss Ryu. Your car is ready." He said, calling me with my surname, with no expression.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Wow, so formal, huh? Anyway take your own ride, Mark. I'm just gonna walk to the bus stop." I grin and he took off his glasses, and his eyes met mine.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Are you joking right now? Please just get in, Rise." He said.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"I'm not joking. I'm Ryu Rise and I order you to meet me in my company later. Now go. I'll walk and enjoy this beautiful rainy morning." I stucked out my tongue and grab my favorite transparent umbrella then pushing the button at the handle and slid the little metal upwards to open it.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"And this is a command, Mark." I wink at him before I left him dumbfounded.

Once the rain falls above my umbrella, I smile to my self while inhaling the rain scent. In no time, I arrived at the bus stop right when the bus arrived, "Wow, it's really my lucky day." I thought.

I took the seat next to the window and took out my ipod along with my earphone. Moving my head along with the music, another silly smiles crept on my lips as soon as I heard his deep yet sexy voice rapping inside my head. How he dissed all branded names in his lyrics and give praises to converse high, I like it. It makes me getting curious on him. I want to meet him, and I know it's possible for me.

I can just ask my assistant to bring him to me or inviting them as guess or model for our converse company, but I didn't do it. I want to meet him only if the fate said so.

The bus stopped and I get throw back to reality. Get out from the bus, I decided to drop at coffee shop near my company first. The moment I push the glass door, the precious coffee smells filled my nostrils and it's really relaxing. Second thing that I surely loved, coffee.

⠀< HIS POV >

Pull off my hoodie up 'til my head, I walk out from my working room while doing some stretch. I've been sitting all night long in here, trying to get my lyrics done for our upcoming new songs. I didn't realize that I haven't sleep at all, no wonder the drowsiness start to kill me.

Rain sound start to fill my ears once I walk to the closest windows.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"It's raining." I muttered slowly as I stare at the rain, towards the raining sky and smile to my self. "A cup of coffee would be great."

Without any hesitation, I go back to my room and get everything I need before I left. Walk out from our company, I stood in front of the lobby for awhile, try to thinking where that great coffee shop located at? Once I remember the exact location, I used my black umbrella and pull up my mask so no one would recognize me easily.

Actually it's pretty safe, since it's still so early and it's monday, means everyone is very busy. I wonder if there are fans around this early. This coffee shop didn't located too far from our new building, so it helps me a lot. I don't need to walk for too long and to be honest, I don't like excercising and I'm sure my fans know about that.

My foot stop in front of a tall building, no it's not the coffee shop I meantioned. It's Converse company, which I always admire because it reminds me of her. Her and her converse high. Her and her sassy attitude. Her with her naughty smirk.

Shaking my head, I let out chuckles and continue my trip to the coffee shop that aren't so faraway now. Makes my way into the glass room, I immediately feel warm as the coffee smell welcome me.

I stood in the line, waiting for my turn. Scanning around, I realize there aren't much costumer in this coffee shop, unlike others. Or maybe because it's raining or is it too early now? After a girl in front of me got her order, it's my turn and I order my favorite coffee.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Should I get some for the boys?" I thought and shrug off my thoughts. I'm not sure they would like coffee this early. So after I got my order, I walk out from the coffee and the moment I want to use my umbrella, it got stuck in the middle.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"W-what?" I gasp slowly turning left and right before continue mumbling. "How come it stuck out of sudden??" I muttered under my mask trying to open it again and start to think about the fact, I should running to my company and of course it would makes me wet, a not pleasant wet.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"It's suck, right?" a voice come out and I turn to her who just coming out from the coffee, holding her coffee. I widened my eyes, not because of her words, but simply her outfits.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"W-what do you mean, miss?" I asked, taken back with her comment.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Things you need the most at the moment, broke. It feels suck isn't?" She continue and I open my mouth about to say something, but she's faster.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Here, take mine." She added and handing me her umbrella.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"W-what? No!? How about you?" I rejected, obviously. I'm a man, how could I accept it?

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"It's alright. I love being wet under the rain, moreover I can get change easily in my office later, so no worries, Mister." She smile and I swear her cheeks was glowing under the gray sky, how come? There's no sunlight around?

Wait, does she mentioned about office?

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Y-You're going to work?" I check her outfit one more time secretly but she caught me, redhanded and I hate my self for keep stuttering in front of her.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Yes. So, just take it, Mister. You're lucky today, because I'm in a very happy mood today. Saw my red converse? Red means I'm happy today, so stop talking and just take it." She hold her palm in front of me for seconds and take it back before wave at me. "Good bye Mr. Mask." She added cheerfully and walk calmly under the drizzle rain, left me dumbfoundeddd and mouth gaping.

I don't what get into me, but here I am using her umbrella and run to her as far as I can. I know I hate to run, but I definitely need to run now.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Miss!" I yelp as I managed to grab her arms. She turn to me in shock and I release my grip on her slowly, don't want to scare her. "I-I think it's better if we use it together. It's enough to cover both of us." I added faster and she stare at me for seconds like thinking about my offer. Anyway, she looks familiar if I look at her this close.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Sure, why not?" She answer and both of us walk in silence. I hold the umbrella for her and our gap was pretty close. Why I start to feel nervous.

I was about to ask something when she stop out of the blue.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"My company arrived first. Thank you for the sharing Mr. Mask." She said as she turn to me. I glance up at the building and widened my eyes. She's working here?!?!?!?

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"You worked here??" I asked bluntly and she nod.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Don't be surprised. The work is pretty boring, but gladly our boss is so nice, she's pretty and smart." She said and chuckles while I just stay silent, only nodding. "I need to get in now, I'm gonna be late. Bye."

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Bye.." I replies, watching her run to her company's lobby. But before her gone from my eyesight, I pull down my mask and "What's your name????? How to return the umbrella to you?" I yelled, out freaking sudden.

She turn back at me and smirking, "You'll find the way!" and turn her back on me.

I will find my way? How??

Walking my way back to my company and when I'm about to keep away the umbrella, I saw something craving on the handle, something.. interesting?

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Ryu... Rise?"