Chapter 2

After reading the whole documents, I signed the paper near my name on the bottom and close the file before hand it to Mark.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"What's next schedule, Mark?" I asked him who stand in front of me and immediately check his phone.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Everything's done today, Rise. You may go home." He smile and I nod.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Anyway, is there any news about my father? Like when he will get back here? I kinda miss him. Nobody scold me for how I dress anymore. It's kinda boring. I miss arguing with him." I pout, stating the truth. I really miss him.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Seriously, Rise. Are you for real?"

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Of course, I am. Do you think I'm a ghost?"

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Fine, you won. I'm sorry." He surrender and I chuckles over his oh-so-cute face.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"You know, Mark. You should've date a girl with that cute face of yours. I bet all girls are going to lining up for you." I said and he groans.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Don't start again, Rise."

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Fine, you won. I'm sorry." I repeat his sentence.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Yah!"

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"I'm going home." I stood up and smirk at him before grabbing my backpack and heading out. "Oh, and you don't need to send me back. You better go home earlier today and maybe set a date with a girl." I added and quickly leave the room before he yell again.

I love to tease him. He's so cute and all. Since we know each other for a long time, he was just like a brother to me rather than a worker.

The moment I arrived at the lobby I stare at the gray sky.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"It's not raining anymore." I mumbled sighing and about to leave the building, but my stomach started to groans.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Uhh, I'm craving for cold noodles." I muttered and pouting my lips. My behaviour when I was thinking about something.

⠀---

Arriving at my favorite cold-noodles small-shop corner, I smile and about to get down but my driver stop me.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Miss, do you want me to order it for you so you can eat at home?"

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"It's fine. I want to eat it here."

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"A-are you sure, Miss? This place is.."

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Don't worry about it okay. Just wait here for awhile. Or do you want some? I will order it for you, so you can bring it home for Ahyeon-unnie and Seungyoon." That's her wife and daughter.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Ah, no. No need to miss. Thank you. I was just worried, since you never eat in this kind of place."

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Pshh, you never know, Seungmin-ssi. I'm wilder than you think." I laugh and get out from the car. "Give me 20 minutes." I bent down to meet his worried face and after he nod, I turn my back and walk to my cold-noodles.

While I'm having my delicious cold-noodles -since it's summer now- I paused at the moment as I remember something, but then continue eating once an idea cross my mind.

After satisfied my needs, I walk back to my car and get into the back seat.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Thanks for waiting, Seungmin-ssi. I bought 3 bowls for you to bring back too."  I said and hand it to him.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Oh! Thank you so much, miss. You really don't have to." He replies and willingly take it. "So, are we going back to home or you have any other destination?"

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Sure. Drive me home now."

⠀⠀
⠀< AUTHOR POV >

Two men with cap and masks, approaching the ahjumma's little shop and turn left and right before lean closer to her.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Ahjumma, 2 bowl of cold-noodles please." The first one said.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Ahh, young man. You're too late. Just now, a girl just bought my last cold-noodles. I was about to close my shop now." She replies in her high pitched satoori.

Both of them exchanging disappointed looks before walkaway.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Hyung! I told you to be faster, see?? Now I can't taste the cold-noodles now." The second one complain to the first one.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Y-yah! Why you blame me? You should blame that girl who bought the last noodles!" He defends.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"But if you didn't engrossed in looking for information about that girl, we would still able to get it!!" The argues continue.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"I'm not! Aish, this isn't work. Look, I knew another corner that selling cold-noodles too. We will get it now and it's my treat, happy?" The older one said to stop the argues.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Yes! You're the best hyung! Come on, I'm hungry!" The younger ones grin happily.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"I thought you only love lamb skewer, but you can be so scary too when you craving for cold-noodles."

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Teehehhee. I can't keep eating lamb skewer everyday too, hyung. I might die. Anyway, this is summer and today is so freaking hot. Oh, anyway since it's your treat, should I call V hyung and ask if other hyungs want some cold-noodles too?" The younger one asked and smile cheekily.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Yah! Jeon Jung Kook!!!" The older one start to chasing Jungkook while he playfully run faster.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Come on, Namjoon hyung. Don't wasting time. We need to rush and better don't be late back to dorm, unless we will miss our flight tonight." Jungkook laugh.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"You're the one who makes me wasting time." Namjoon yelled, pissed but only last for seconds because once he saw Jungkook's puppy face, he gave up.

⠀---

Once your driver drop you back on your home, or should you say hotel, you go straight to your room floor by taking the elevator. Your mind was still thinking about the plan that you want to do. Smirking playfully, you fasten your steps to your room, get in and get ready with your preparation.

Throw your glance at the clock, you smile in victory.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"It should be working." you muttered before grabbing your phone, dialing someone. "Hello... yes, I wanted to ask, can I get a flight to New York tonight?"

You were still on the phone -stucked on your pocket- that connected to your earphone while both of your hands working on your suit case.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Yes, that time would be great. Okay, I'll be there soon. Thank you, Miss." you hung up and let out a happy sigh. "New York, I'm coming."
⠀⠀

After locked your suitcase, you took a quick bath to freshen yourself and get change. Once you done, you took my usual backpack, put everything inside, then grab your suitcase and drag it outside your room.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Daehan-ah, I'm leaving to New York now. This is my key, makes sure to clean it daily okay." you said once you arrive in the main lobby.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Oh, Miss Ryu, why so sudden? How long you will be there?" He asked but still accepting the key.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"I'm not sure. Maybe until I feel like going back. Tehehe. See you soon." you wave and continue to the main glass entrance and the bellboy there quickly took over your suitcase.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Should I get someone to drive you to airport Miss Ryu?" He asked politely.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Sure." you mumbled then dialing Mark on your phone. “Hey, Mark.” you grin.

In the other side ;

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Guys, makes sure nothing left, okay?" Their manager remind them one more time. "If everything's done, get in the van then. We're leaving soon." He added.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Hyung, do you know where is Hana now? She didn't answer my call." Jungkook pout once he get in the van.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Yah, I'm Bangtan's manager, not her manager. How am I supposed to know?" The manager hyung replies while other members laugh in unison.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Who knows? Maybe all manager hyungs had a group chat in Kakao or something." Jungkook muttered and Hoseok laugh louder.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Aishh, guys... It's pretty late now, neighborhood might hear us." Namjoon shoo-ed them down and focus back on his phone while the van start moving.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Hyung, I think that girl you're looking for is the daughter of Converse company owner."

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"W-WHAT??????"