Goodbye Laughs [Prompto] Day 6

They told me that to make her fall in love I'd have to make her laugh, but everytime she laughs I'm the one who falls in love.

The whole story began in college, the day of graduation into adulthood. Over the span of four years, every single student changed somehow, deferring from their past selves. Some became more sarcastic, quieter, bubbly in personality while others transformed their whole appearance completely. Thankfully, the healthy fit blonde decided to comb his blonde hair flat down onto his head than the usual smooth spike that jutted upwards from the left side of his head. The blue robe barely reached the tips of his polished leather shoes, its elongated sleeves completely concealing his quivering fingers. He was straight out nervous and fearful of his future.

What would happen to all the friendships he's forged over the last four years of his life? Would they all forget him in a blink of an eye? He didn't want to be forgotten, it frightened his purpose of existence. His mind was wrapped around the thought of his black messy haired friend, the prince of Lucis. Would Noct forget about him, learning more about the effect and consequences of his actions as future ruler as king?

The platinum blonde Argentum never was quite aware of how he would be an important aspect to the prince's future, for better or worse. His sparky blue hues that matched with his playful personality darted left to right, searching for the h/c around his age mentioned minutes ago by his friend.

"So Prompto, looks like we've bumped into a fork in our road." His friend with strawberry blonde hair chided with amusement, eyeing the blonde head with plain onyx orbs.

"Yup, sure seems like it." The other responded cheerfully, slamming his locker door one last time of the semester.

"Damn, to think no girl asked you out to any of the dances this year. You must be pretty bummed out about it." The male mentioned with a smirk, teasing the blonde in a more rough manner than usual.

"Not really. That small little detail of my college year doesn't affect me at all."

"Not a bit?"

"Nope, not at all." Prompto chimed in with a bashful smile.

Though, part of him was curious of the experience of hooking up with a fellow lass, having her greet him as they scrambled to their next class uncoordinated, sneaking sweet innocent kisses behind the teacher's back. The idea of an actual girlfriend seemed completely foreign to him since his whole school life revolved around hanging out with the bros daily, mainly Noctis.

It still awed him at how surprisingly tremendous the size of Noctis' room was within the palace, the black haired male shrugging it off like it could be compared to a rock. Prompto believed his own house barely could be measured in size beside the prince's room. That was only his room, excluding the walkway closet and spa-like bathroom the room inherited.

"How about one last bet to settle things down before the big day?" He suggested enthusiastically, leaning his figure casually against the row of lockers.

"Sure, why not? One last prank or deed to end off this whole school year of mishaps and experiences." Prompto immediately complied to his friend's words, curling his hand into a fist confidently.

"Good, cause this ones gonna intentionally benefit you for the better." He continued, inching his school shoes closer to the curious blonde's ears.

That's when it began. His eyes were practically scanning the room like laser sights attached to the barrel of a gun, hunting down its target without a moment to spare. One last trial before adulthood and yet he was still hesitant of actually doing it. f-n l-n, young girl who spent her time with her nose buried inside a thick paged novel during class breaks.