Chapter 4: Breaking News

Louis' POV

I know Melissa from somewhere. I just dont know where. She looks so familar. Those blue eyes and her black hair looks oldly familar. Just cant put my finger on it.

"Louis! Eleanor is here." Harry yells from downstairs.

"Okay! I'll be down in a minute." I yell back down.

I just hope Melissa and Eleanor will get along. Today everyone is going to make her feel at home. I'm going to introduce her to El and hopefully they will hit it off. I change into my short sleeved striped shirt and my red jeans. I put on my red TOMS and head downstairs.

"Hey Louis!" Eleanor greets me.

"Hey babe." I greet her giving her a kiss.

We both make our way to the kitchen to see everyone talking. Liam and Melissa are laughing together. While the others were just eating breakfast.

"Where were you last night Liam?" I ask him.

"Oh I was over Danielle's house. Just got in a nasty fight." Liam says.

"Oh sorry." I tell him. He nods and goes back to laughing with Melissa.

Me and El sit down next to Harry and Niall and begin eating our breakfast.

"So what's the agenda for today?" Harry asks.

"Just staying home." Perrie says.

"Movie night?!" I ask.

"Sure Louis but let Melissa choose the movie." Perrie says giving me a look.

"Fine." I mumble.

"How about for now we just introduce ourselves to Melissa?" Niall suggests. Everyone nods.

"I'll go first." Harry says.

"Then we will just go around the table okay?" Perrie says. Everyone nods and Harry starts us off.

"Well I'm Harry Styles, I'm 19 and I'm 1/5 of One Direction. I'm single, I have a sister and I love tacos and turtles." Harry starts.

"I'm Niall Horan, I'm 20 and I'm 1/5 of One Direction. I'm single, I have a brother and I love Nandos!" Niall exclaims.

"I'm Liam Payne, I'm 20 and I'm 1/5 of One direction. I'm single, I was taken but yesterday I got in a nasty fight with Danielle, I have two older sisters. Liam continues.

"I'm Zayn Malik, I'm 21 and you know about the rest. I'm engaged to Perrie and I have three sisters." Zayn says. When he said Perrie and him are engaged Melissa's eyes almost popped out of her head.

"Wait what?! You guys are engaged!" Melissa yells.

"Yeah, sorry I never told you. Trying to keep it to limited people." Perrie explains showing Melissa her ring.

"I'm Louis Tomlinson, I'm 22 and you know the rest. I have 7 siblings. 6 sisters and 1 brother and I have my beautiful girlfriend Eleanor." I tell her. Melissa takes a moment looking like she is deep I'm thought then her eyes come out of head.

"Hey, I remember you! Your Louis Tomlinson! You were in my high school. We use to be best friends. Then you said you moved and we lost touch." Melissa explains. I try to think back to high school.

"OMG Melissa!" I yell running over to her giving her a big hug. I remember in high school how close we use to be. I really didn't have to move. I really went to X-factor to audition. I never told her the real truth. Hope it never gets out. She'll be mad.

"We have so much to catch up on!" Melissa squeals. I feel El tense up next to me. Wonder why.

"Yeah how about tomorrow instead of everyone we get a day by ourselves. Do what ever you want." I suggest.

"That sounds great!" Melissa exclaims.

"Great tomorrow wake up as early as possible. I'll be waiting." I tell her. She nods and we move to the living room.

"WHAT MOVIE DO YOU WANT TO WATCH!" Niall screams as loud as he can. Everyone covers their ears as he screams.

"Niall why are you yelling?!" Liam yells annoyed.

"Because I just felt like it." Niall chuckles and sits down on the couch.

"Want to watch the Notebook?" Harry asks.

"Oh my goodness Harry! You always want to watch that movie." Liam groans.

"Hey its a really good love story." Harry says defensively.

"Yeah whatever. How about we watch Toy Story?" Liam suggests.

"Liam that's even worst." Harry says with a are-you-serious face.

"No it isn't!" Liam says pretending to be hurt.

"Whatever no to toy story." Harry denies. Liam slumps back in the couch and pouts like a 4 year old.

"We were suppose to let Melissa choose!" Perrie says.

"Oh yeah!" Everyone says in unison.

"Ok how about we watch Friday The 13th?" Melissa suggests.

"That movie is old and scary!" Harry whined.

"Harry! If Melissa wants to see it then we will see it! Understood?" Perrie said giving him her signature look.

"Fine," Harry mumbles.

Everyone ran to the couch while Perrie popped in the movie. I sat next to Eleanor and Melissa sat with Liam. The others just scattered all over the room. The movie starts and everyone's eyes gets glued to the TV.

(2 HOURS LATER)

The movie just finished and everyone is sleeping except Mel and I.

"Pst! Melissa.." I whisper.

"Yeah Louis?" She whispers back.

"Just making sure your not sleeping." I state.

She giggles and lays back down on Liam's lap. I do admit I kinda got jealous but I don't know why. I have a girlfriend, that'll be wrong if I turned out to like Melissa. I just met her too. It just doesn't seen reasonable.

I close my eyes and let myself drift off.

-------

Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I have been busy. Ill update by next Monday.

~live-laugh-love-19