Chapter 1: Melissa?

Melissa's POV

*BAM*

I hear the door slam. That was my adoptive parents. I hate them so much, they ruin my life. Before they left I was beaten by my dad. He says I'm worthless and I shouldn't have been born. He didn't have to tell me, I already knew that. I'm Melissa Cameron. I'm 19 years old and I have long brunette hair. If you saw me I look like a train wreck. I hate my life. As soon as my parents left I ran up to my room. I'm currently on the side of my bed. Can life get any worst? I thought. I just wanna drop everything and give up. The only friend I have is Perrie. She is so kind. She is the only person that is keeping me alive. If it wasn't for her I would be dead. I'm crying so much and my face hurts from the amount of times my dad slapped me. I have so many scars. I don't deserve life. I think these things and I ball my eyes out. I give up. I can't do this anymore, I cry.

Perrie's POV

"Come on Melissa pick up!" I yell I'm so annoyed. Melissa won't pick up her phone.

"Everything okay babe?" Zayn asks me.

"No everything is not okay! Melissa won't pick up her damn phone!" I yell at him.

"She one of your friends? Because I never heard of her."Zayn asks.

"Yes she is my best friend." I explain to Zayn.

"Why don't you go to her house? See what's up." Zayn suggests.

"Okay, we were suppose to go to the mall today. I guess I'll pick her up." I say slipping into my boots.

"Bye babe I'll text you later." Zayn says.

I run into the car still trying to contact Melissa. We were suppose to go to the mall. If she wasn't up to it she could have told me. I left her like a million voicemails. Still isn't answering me. I'm starting to get worried what if she is in trouble? I can't think like that! She is fine probably just fell asleep or something. I finally arrive to her house. Looks like her parents aren't home.

*DING DONG*

I rang the doorbell. No answer.

*DING DONG*

I ring it again. Still no answer. I was about to give up and leave but wanted to try something else. I trying opening the door using the doorknob. Maybe it is unlocked. Bingo! It was unlocked so I opened it. They have a very nice home. Besides the fact that there is glass all over the floor. Something must have happened. The glass has blood on it.

"MELISSA ARE YOU HERE?" I yell. I begin walking up the stairs. Her bedroom door is closed. She must be in there. I walk up slowly with out making the hardwood floor creak. I slowly open the door. My jaw drops to the floor once I open the door, my purse falls to the ground. I can't believe this.

-------------

Cliffhanger! What do you think Perrie saw. Leave comments. Vote!

Til next time

~magical rice