Chapter 2: A New Discovery

Perrie's POV:

I can't believe this.. I look over the bed to see Melissa breathing heavily. She is rapidly breathing. She must be hyperventilating. I run to her side. Melissa looked like she has been like that for awhile.

"Melissa calm down, everything is fine." I try to comfort her.

She looks over and realize that I was there.

"Melissa listen to me, your fine now calm down." I keep telling her now rubbing her back. I really don't get why she is hyperventilating. All of a sudden she stops for a second and falls to the ground. Oh no! She must have been hyperventilating to long.

"911 how may I help you?" The operator says.

"Hi a girl passed out from hyperventilating we are at 22 Kingsland Drive. Please hurry." I tell her.

"Okay help is on the way." The operator says hanging up.

"It's okay Melissa we are going to get you help." I whisper.

---2 hours later---

Melissa's POV

The last thing I remember is me hearing Perrie talking. Then everything went black. She was saying something about me hyperventilating. Must have past out. But I really don't remember. Next thing I know there are bright lights in my eyes and I'm in a blue hospital gown. I look next to me to see Perrie sitting there looking worried.

"Perrie?" I managed to choke out.

"Your awake!" Perrie runs up to the bed with relief in her eyes.

"Yeah what happened?" I asked her.

"You were hyperventilating, then passed out" she said.

"Oh" I said. Then the memories rolled back into my mind. I remembered everything. From the parent thing and me talking to myself.

"Hey what happened before I came? Why didn't you answer your cell phone?" Perrie asked me curiously.

"You called me I didn't even know." I tell her. I guess I have to tell Perrie sooner or later. She is gonna find out even if I don't tell her.

"Okay don't feel pity for me," I begin to tell her.

"Why?" She asked.

"Because before you got there my adoptive dad was hurting me, as you saw the broken glass on the floor. He kept hitting me repeatedly. I tried to beg him to stop but he didn't. He said I didn't deserve to live. Then my mom and brother just laugh at me. My real parents died in a car crash when I was 2 years old. They were my life until they died. I was moved into an orphanage and then my adoptive parents bought me. They said the only reason they adopted me was to have a maid to help around the house. Otherwise they couldn't care less about me." I tell Perrie.

"Wow you had a tough life," she tells me still trying to sink in what I had just told her.

"yeah I did," I tell her.

"Well the doctor said you could go home, but your not." Perrie tells me.

"What do you mean?" I ask her confused.

"I mean your going to come live with the boys!" She tells me excitedly.

"And the boys are?" I ask her still confused.

"ONE DIRECTION SILLY!" She yells making me jump.

"Oh," I say. I wasn't really a fan of their music. I listen to some of it not all of it. But I have to admit one thing they are adorable.

"I would have had you live with me but there isn't enough room sorry," Perrie tells me.

"It's okay," I tell her.

"Well let's go! Your never going back to that horrible life you had before, your going to start a new fresh life." She tells me handing me some clothes.

"I'll go get changed and then we will go meet the boys of One direction!" I say trying to sound excited.

This is going to be fun.....

----------

We'll how do you like it so far? Comment and vote!

~magical rice