Chapter 3: Meeting One Direction

Perrie's POV

I waited for Melissa to come out so we could go meet the boys. You could tell she was hesitant. But she had to. I wasn't letting her go back to that place she calls "home." When she came out I checked her out of the hospital. They gave her meds to stop her from going into another attack. We went into the car. The whole entire ride there was nothing but silence.

"You excited?" I asked Melissa breaking the silence.

"Yes I just can't wait!" Melissa says. She is obviously lying. She is a really bad liar. Whenever she lies her voice get high.

"I know your lying." I tell her.

"Fine I'm not happy or excited, I don't wanna leave my home." She says.

"Well I'm not letting you go back to that place, all your father did was abuse you. You really want to live with that?" I asked her.

"It's better than living with complete strangers." She tells me.

"Trust me as soon as you meet them your going to love it there. I don't want to live with the fact that I let my best friend go back to her home and know she is getting abused." I tell her.

"Whatever, I'm just nervous what if they don't like me?" She asks me worried.

"Melissa, they are going to love you, you have a bubbly personality and a very nice girl. It's just you have a sad life story." I tell her trying to comfort her. I'm not so sure that last part comforted her.

"Thanks Perrie, I just don't think they are going to like me, then I'll have no where to stay." She tells me.

I was about to answer her but we arrived at the One Direction House. It was rather big. It was very expensive from what Zayn tells me. I look over to Melissa and she is shaking. Wow she must be really nervous.

*DING DONG*

I hear footsteps coming to the door. The door opens to reveal Zayn.

"Hey babe" he says giving me a peck on the lips.

"Hey" I tell him returning the favor.

"Who's this?" Zayn asks.

"This is Melissa," I tell Zayn.

"It's very nice to meet you," Zayn says letting us in.

"It's nice to meet you too Mr.Malik," she says still nervous.

"You can call me Zayn," he says.

When we walk in there I saw Harry on the couch watching tv. Then I hear screaming from upstairs.

"GET BACK HERE NIALL HORAN!!!!" Louis yells running down the stairs. He had nothing on but a towel around his lower body.

"NEVER!!!" Niall yells running with Louis's clothes.

"I SWEAR NIALL I WILL KILL YOU IF YOU DONT COME HERE!!" Louis yells running past us.

"Louis I think you should put some clothes on," I say shielding my eyes.

"THAT LITTLE LEPRECHAUN STOLE MY CLOTHES WHEN I WAS TAKING A SHOWER! JUST WHEN I WAS SINGING "BABY HIT ME ONE MORE TIME!" He yells.

"YOU SHOULDNT BE SINGING IN THE SHOWER LOUIS YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED THE LAST TIME YOU DID IT!" Niall yells stopping in front of us.

"I'm sorry you had to see this," Niall tells Melissa.

"Hi I'm Melissa and don't worry about it, I have to admit it's pretty funny." She says giggling.

"well I'll talk to you later I'm have to go, IM RUNNING FROM DOOM!" He yells running off to god knows where.

"IF YOU DONT GET BACK HERE I WILL GO ALL SUPERMAN ON YOU!" Louis yells running into the living room where we were.

"LOUIS SHUT UP!!!" Harry yells at Louis.

"IM SOO SORRY HAZZA!" He says running over to him giving him a hug.

When Louis realizes we are here he looks frightened.

"OH.MY.GOD." Louis yells.

"What?" I yell.

"I'm basically naked in front of 2 girls." Louis says trying to cover his upper body.

"Louis it's too late we already saw you when you ran past us." I tell him hearing Melissa giggle.

"HEY WHO YOU GIGGLING AT MISSY?" Louis yells at Melissa.

"You." She starts breaking out in laughs.

"Well what might your name be miss I-like-too-laugh-at-half-naked-guys?" Louis asks.

"I'm Melissa," she says.

"Well you should know me I'm Louis The Tommo Tomlinson." He says.

"I think you should go after Niall now," Melissa tells him.

"Oh yeah,SUPERMAN IS COMING TO GET YOU NIALL HORAN!!!" He says pretending to fly. He fails with a fall to the floor face first.

"YOU GUYS SAW NOTHING!" He yells running off.

"SUPPPPEEEERRRRMMMAAANNNN!!" He yells.

"Wow he is some piece of work ain't he?" Melissa asks me.

"Yes he is, but we are kind of use to it." Harry says butting in to our conversation.

"I'm Harry, I'm guessing your Melissa?" He asks.

"The one and only." She says.

"It's nice to meet you wanna sit down and watch tv with me?" Harry asks her.

"I would love too." She says sitting on the couch.

Now I better go find Liam.

Louis's POV

After I met Melissa she looked oddly familiar. I wonder where I have seen her.

------------

Hey guys! Well where do you think Louis has seen Melissa?

Comment Vote and Keep Reading.

~magicalrice