The Wedding

~Alex~

(Eight Months Later)

As I looked at myslef in the mirror I looked like someone else. I was in my wedding dress with my hair in curls.

My wedding dress was a white poofy dress that goes down to my knees. I was wearing white flats due to the fact of my big stomach.

I was in my eighth month right now and the docter said the babies would be here any minute.

Oh and also Lou proposed to Jessica and Kimberly and Niall are also engaged.

"Guys I'm nervous" I said as Kimberly was doing my make-up

"Your gonna be alright" Jess said putting on my veil

Suddenly I heard the music playing and knew that was my cue.

"Ready sis?" Blake asked walking into the room

"Yeah I guess" I said picking up my bouqet of red and white roses

We linked our arms together and waited for the flower girls to go down the aisle. Then the bridesmaids and the groom.

As everyone stood up Blake and I started our walk down the aisle. Everyone was taking pictures as the wind blew my hair.

We were having an outdoor wedding since it was a lovely day. I smiled at everyone but I soon got nervous again when we made it to the end.

As Zayn turned around he looked at me with wide eyes which made me blush.

"Ladies and Gentelmen we are gathered here today to celebrate the wedding of Zayn Malik and Alex Rose" The priest said

We both smiled into each other's eyes as we joined hands.

"Do you Zayn Malik take Alex Rose in sickness and in health" The priest said

"I do"

"Do you Alex Rose take Zayn Malik in sickness and in health" The priest said once again

"I do" I said with a happy smile

"May I please have the rings?" The priest asked

Remember my brother Chad earlier and his wife Christie well yah they got married and had a son who is now three. So he was our ring carrier.

He ran down the aisle making everyone laugh until he finally reached me.

I bent down and took the two rings but before be left me tugged back on my dress.

"Yes buddy" I asked kneeling down

"I wuve you" He said as he gave me a big hug

The crowd erupted into awes and laughs as I hugged and kissed him back.

"I love you too" I said

"Love you too Uncle Zayn" He said before leaving

I gave the two rings to the priest and as we said our wedding vowes we slipped the rings on each other's fingers.

"I now pronounce you Mr. and Mrs. Malik" The priest said

"You may now kiss the bride" As soon as he said that Zayn flipped over my veil and cupped my face with his hands and kissed me as everyone awed.

I was finally Mrs. Malik amd planned to be the rest of my life.

'Sorry it's short and crappy but I'm sick so yah but I did promise a new chapter.