Zayn's Best Friend

~Alex~ (13 years old)

"Zayn, stop it!" I playfully yelled at him. He hovered over my small body frame and continued to tickle me.

"Say the magic words." Zayn sing-songed, as he continued to quickly run his fingers up my sides.

"Ok, fine! Zayn Malik is the hottest guy alive." I said, out of breath.

He stopped tickling me, pulling me onto his lap. "See! Now was that so hard?"

"Yes, very hard!" I sarcastically exclaimed, as we broke into fits of laughter.

Zayn and I have been best friends since the 1st grade. I was over at his house, a special Sunday tradition we've always done since we met. On every Sunday it was just me and him hanging out wherever. I was deep into my own thoughts that I didn't realize how close our lips were to each others. His eyes flickered from my lips then to my eyes, as if he was looking for an answer that it was okay to kiss me. I slowly nodded my head, still cautiously staring at his plump lips.

His soft lips met with mine, and just like that I was kissing my best friend. Something I thought I would've never been doing. The kiss felt like I was being lifted into the air, and put on cloud nine. I pulled away before his mom or  dad would have saw.

"Zayn, promise me something?" I said looking into his hazel brown pupils.

"Whatever you want, Alex." He said with a smile as wide as can be.

"Promise me we'll always be best friends and never forget about each other, and that you'll always be there for me?" I said holding out my little pinky finger to him.

"I, Zayn Malik, promise Alex Rose that we will always be best friends for as long as I live." Zayn said as our pinkys locked together. A wide smile formed on my face, how was I ever so lucky to find a best friend like him?

But little did I know that was a complete and utter lie!

----
Hi its Jessica! And I wrote this story about a year ago! And I just want to thank everyone who is reading it and voting! And getting this book to over 12k! 💖
-typed on January 20th, 2015