It's Over!!!

~Alex~

I flinched a little of hearing him scream. As I walked into the lounge I saw Zayn holding my phone.

I started to get worried until I realized, why the hell is he on my phone in the first place.

"Whose Cameron Dallas?" He said repeating his question

"Why are you on my phone?" I said said folding my arms

"Don't answer my questions with a question" He demanded angrily

"Why" I said smirking trying to piss him off

"God Damn it! Just don't talk to him ever again or else!" He about leve

"You can't tell me what to do" I said making him stop dead in his tracks

"You know what, fine I don't care talk to whoever you want I don't care.....

.

.

.

"WERE THROUGH!" He finished storming off to his bunk

Do you know the feeling of sitting at a resturant for hours waiting for your food? And then a tray of food comes over but it's not yours?

Well yah that's how I felt! Broken, torn, and most of all sad.

My knees felt weak and I couldn't catch my breath. Everyone was looking at me, shocked at what had happend. I just wanted to curl up in a ball and die right there.

Salty tears started to escape my eyes. I couldn't hold them in anymore. My legs started to get weak as I slowly knelt to the ground.

Kimberly and Jessica rushed up to my side trying to comfort me. While the lads went to go talk to Zayn.

Now first of all I would never even think or dream about cheating on Zayn! Cameron is my bestfriend and were really close.

Our mothers were bestfriends, even our dads. We were practically related so I wouldn't even think of it. Besides he has a girlfriend, he just calls me babe because it's our joke.

But of course Zayn wouldn't let me explain.

"It's gonna be okay, don't worry the lads are gonna explain it to him." Kimberly reassured me, wrapping me in a warm hug.

I was literally crying my eyes out and all I wanted was to be by myself. I couldn't stand the thought of everyone seeing me like this. Weak, vulnerable.

"Come on let's get some rest it's midnight and we all have a concert tomorrow." Jess said and we all laid down with blankets and pillows on the floor

This day couldn't get any worse then it already is!