Chapter 19

"Do you like it?"

"Of course. It's one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen." I wasn't lying either. The waterfall before my eyes was breath-taking. With the sun setting. It made everything perfect. It was a calm waterfall so the roaring wasn't as loud. Beneath us was a lake of water. Well, I would call it a lake since its huge.

"Edward thank you for bringing me here." I turned around and hugged him.He started to tetter on the edge. OH MY GOSH I FORGOT HE WAS ON THE EDGE. We stared at each other with wide eyes as we plummeted into the lake. I was still kinda of hugging Edward when we fell, but when I hit the lakes warm surface I was no longer holding him.

Man, this lake is deep. Hmm the waters pretty. Such a peaceful way to die.

That was until a strong arm grabbed my arm and yanked me up from underneath the water.

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? DO YOU NOT KNOW HOW TO SWIM? WERE YOU DROWNING?" Edward questioned me shaking me violently back and forth.

"I'm sorry I worried you. Yes, I know how to swim but,I just wanted to feel like a person in those movies that die drowning." I blabbed.

Edward stopped shaking me when I started talking. He stared at me like I grew deer antlers. Did I say something weird?

I gave him a strange look when he started laughing like a maniac.

"You are the weirdest and stupidest person I've ever met!" Now it was my turn to stare at him. I gave him a cold glare.

"Exactly how I'm I stupid?"

"What idiot doesn't realize I'm standing at the edge?" He asked me.

"What idiot stands on the edge?!" I yelled at him. Ally calm down,I told myself. I wanted to drown him at the moment.

"You were standing on the edge too."

"NO I WASN'T YOU MORON." I flung myself at him. I grabbed his shoulders and pushed him underneath the water. I'm not planning on actually drowning him. I'm not an evil maniac.

Edward grabbed my hands and pushed me off of him.

"You wanna fight dirty eh?" What? He thinks I'm fighting him? Edward grabbed my hands and swam us over to the waterfall. I tried prying his hands of, but he had a very strong grip on them. Aha, I know what I'll do. I swung my leg and kicked him in his area. Since we were underwater it wasn't going to be a strong kick.

I-I just kicked something hard. I looked up to see if Edward noticed but instead I saw his face looking normal.

Other than the fact he had demons eyes at the moment. I couldn't stare at him any longer for that idiot shoved my face in the waterfall. I started violently thrashing. He wouldn't let go.

If he thinks he can drown me..I swung my hands back and grabbed his head and shoved it into the waterfall.

"HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT YOU BAS-." I was cut off when he grabbed me again and threw my whole body at the waterfall.

I have a brilliant idea! Since he is no longer holding me. I'll swim over to the side of the waterfall! I dove underwater and fought my way to the other side. It was kinda hard since water was falling down, but I made it. I wiped my hand over my face to remove the water in my eyes So I could see.

Wow. Its like a miniature cave!

I swam to the edge of the cave and climbed onto the ground.

I was soaking wet. My heels! I dropped them when we fell. My babies! I can always get new ones..