Chapter 26

A/N; Point out any mistakes,thanks.

"Alexandria don't leave me!" But it was to late the bimbo was out the door.

I kicked the door, why does she want me to do this? Sighing, I debated whether or not just to leave.

After five mintues I started walking towards the door. She said they would here any minute, I guess she got the wrong time.

Knock

Knock

"The groom is about to come in, turn off the lights and surprise him," said an anonymous voice.

Oh crap, to late now to leave. I quickly turned off the lights and attempted to hop over the sofa. I landed on my head, just as the door opened.

"Um, hi," said Alex closing the door behind him. Shivers went up my spine as soon as I heard his voice.
I got up quietly," Come over and sit by the sofa, baby." I tried my hardest not to laugh, I was using a heavy British accent.

I heard Alex chuckle,"And how am I supposed to get to the sofa in this darkness?"

"Just follow my voice,baby."

''Okay."

"Over here."

"Ow!"

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I just slammed my toe into the sofa, which I'm assuming is the sofa?" He questioned. He was so close to me, my heart beat starting going faster, I need to get a hold of myself.

"Just turn around and sit down."

"Okay." He sat down in the sofa, I reached out and my fingers came across is back. I jerked it back when shivers went up my finger. I guess I better take advantage of my time alone with him.Which I'm positive this will be our last time together.

I leaned against the sofa and draped my arms across his neck.

"How about we start undressing you?" I whispered in his ear, trailing my fingers down his chest.

He coughed and said,"Uh,yeah we only have fifteen minutes." What! Only fifteen. I removed my arms from him.

"Oh dear, we better start moving. Okay stand up and help me climb over the sofa."

"Okay, take my hands." I reached out and grabbed one of his hand, my other hand had the skirt.

"Okay, I'm going to step over the sofa." I should've known that my dress would not be so helpful climbing over the sofa. The same thing happened when I first tried hopping over the sofa. Only this time I fell on top of Alex.

"Ow! You were supposed to catch me,Alex!" I complained dropping my accent.

"Ally?" Oh no.

"What? Ally?" I said in my British accent. I quickly got off of him, thankfully I sat on the sofa without difficulties.

Alex hands blindly shot out touching me somewhere awkward.

"EWW! YOU PERV." I quickly folded my arms across my chest.

''Ally what are you doing here?"

"I'm the girl that is going to be undressing you."

"Does Natasha know? And how were you picked?"

"No she doesn't, and Alexandria put me up to this."

"Oh, so you were put up to this?"

"You could say that." I said standing up."