Chapter 18

"You came here in a motorcycle?" I asked a bit shocked.

"What? Rich people don't come in motorcycles?"

"Uhh well umm. It's uncommon."

Edward started laughing.

"Oh,Ally." I crossed my arms over my chest. Embarrassed. I didn't want to make him feel awkward. Normally people wouldn't come to a party with a motorcycle.

"What's so funny?"

"You're face." I gasped at him. That was rude.

"Not your face-face but your expression. Which was priceless." I glared at him. I turned around to eye the huge black motorcycle. I've never ridden one. My parents both hated motorcycle. So, they made sure I would never ride one. But they're not here now. I grabbed a helmet and sat towards the front. The seats quite cozy. This can't be much different then driving a car. Right?

"What are you doing?" Edward asked. He was giving me a confused look.

"What does it look like I'm doing?" I slid the helmet on my head. It smelled a bit weird. But at the same nice.

"Honey." Edward said grabbing a helmet and sliding it over his head. "You don't know how to drive a motorcycle." He pushed me back and sat in the drivers spot.

"How do you know?" He gave me a look that said. Do-I-Look-Stupid.

"What's in the bag?" I asked when I noticed he was carrying a brown bag.

"You'll see." He slid his helmet over his head.

Hes going to drive with a bag in his hand?!

Before I could ask more question he started the engine and the motorcycle roared to life.

I wrapped my arms around his waist before I could go flying off. I felt his body vibrate, was he laughing?

I gripped him tighter when he started going faster.

This was nice. I never thought a motorcycle could be entertaining. You see buildings zoom past you, and before you know it you reach your destination.

Well I think this is the destination. Because Edward turned off his motorcycle and parked it on sand.

There was trees in front of where we were parked.

I tugged off the helmet and placed it on the floor.

"Where are we?" I asked him. I've never been to this part of Hawaii before.

"A coconut forest."

"A coconut forest?" I asked giving him a strange look.

"That's what I just said."

"I have never have heard of a coconut forest."

He wasn't lying because the coconut trees had coconuts and there was a lot of them.

"I'm scared to where this leads to." I confessed. Its not everyday someone leads you to an unknown coconut forest.

"Less complaining more walking." Edward said reaching for my hand.

"You except me to follow you?"

"Well you've already came this far with this stranger." He said winking at me.

I awkwardly looked away feeling embarrassed with my self.

"There's no need to get embarrassed." Edward said. Grabbing my hand and pulling me against his chest.

"This is totally making it better." I said my voice squeaking.

I heard Edward chuckle at my comment.

"Lets get going I have another surprise for you."

"Are we almost there?" I asked . We've been walking an hour so far.

"Not used to walking?" Edward responded.

"You did notice what I was walking in."

"Your heels? Why didn't your brain think of taking them off sooner?"

Good question. "Because I can walk in heels on flat surface. I'm not used to this." I said pointing at the un smooth ground.

"All the billionaires are the same."

"What? Why do you always indirect me? I'm pretty sure I'm different from all the other ones. You now I would act different towards you if I was like the rest." I gave Edward a glare.

"Look I'm sorry. It's just all the ones I've meet are the same." He said, shoving his hands into his pockets.

"It's not my fault they're "snobby"."

I said putting air quotations over snobby.

"Don't you think it's weird. That we are talking so freely to each other?"

"You're an easy person to talk to, and an easy person to argue with." I said smirking. My anger vanishing.

I stopped talking when I heard it.

"You hear it also?" Edward appeared beside me

"Yeah." I responded. It's weird how I feel right now. If you would hear it, you would feel relaxed.

"I brought you here because I knew you were stressed."

I sighed. Even though I wouldn't admit to my self. I was a bit stressed.

"My life isn't very interesting." I sighed. To others maybe my life was interesting.

"Well make it interesting. You only die once." Edward was talking deep.

Maybe he's talking from memories.

"You do that too." I told. I flashed him a smile, which he returned with a nod.

"What are you thinking about?" I know he's thinking. I just met him. He's like a book easy to read unless important pages are missing.

"Nothing important. Up ahead and we'll be there." He stopped talking in his depressing tone.

"Close your eyes." My eyes were cut off from the view in front of me. Replaced with darkness.

"Hey!" I tried prying his hands of my eyes.

"Can't take a pair of hands off your eyes?" Edward said in a teasing voice. To my defense he's the type a boy that probably spends his day in the gym, but I'm a black belt. In marital arts.

"Do you want me to try?" I asked him in a serious tone.

''Nah, I don't want you to waste your eneryg plus we are almost there."

I scoffed so he thought I was weak..I'll show him.

"Just because I am a female doesn't mean I'm weak."

"I never said that did I?' He whispered in my ear.

"Oh, I'm sor-."

"But I assume you are." Oh. No. He. Didn't.

"Well, you assumed wrong." I grabbed his hand and swung his body Hover mine onto the sandy ground. I grabbed his hand and twisted it behind his back. Edward was to shocked to say anything.

"You were saying?" Ha. I proved that boy wrong.

"You take the dumbest things seriously." He moaned. I kinda felt bad for him. On the bright side he won't try anything.

"Here." I held my hand out to him. He reached his hand out.

But I quickly pulled my back."Oh,no I'm to weak to help you up."

Edward gave me a hard glare. "You little." I cut him off by wrapping my arms around his waist and pulling him up. He must be embarrassed I beat him. Since his face is really red.

"There." I smiled up at him.

"Uh-Um. Thanks." I was going to say welcome but the waterfall behind me took away my breath.

"Oh." Said Edward when he caught me staring at the waterfall behind me. "Well Ally this is where I come when I'm feeling stressed. It was beautiful. Though I do wonder what we are going to do here.