Chapter 11

Me and Alexandria began packing as soon as my dad announced we were going to Hawaii.

Right now we are about to board our plane.

"What seat did you get?" I asked Alexandria. She glanced down at her ticket.

"A5, how about you?" I looked down at mine.

"A10."

"Looks like we are going to be riding a 5 hour flight together." Whispered a voice behind me. I turned around to face Alex.

"I'm going to get a head start." Alexandria said smirking. I glared at her. She just shook her head and smiled at me

"Now this is going to be torture." I declared.

"I'll make sure you have fun." He said winking at me. Then he started walking away.

"Are you coming or what babe?" He asked me. Looks like I'm his babe.

"Yeah." I replied walking up to him. In no time we got to the plane.

"Ticket please." The flight attendant asked Alex. Alex handed his while she ripped a part of it off. She was checking out Alex. Alex noticed and winked and walked on. What a flirt. Looks like all ages find Alex attractive.

"Ticket please?" The lady asked me she ripped part of the ticket off.

"Your are definitely going to enjoy your flight." She said smiling and walking into the plane. I quickly followed her. She thinks I'm going to enjoy my flight because I'm going to sit next to Alex? I began passing people on the way to my seat.

I smiled at Alexandria who was chatting away with a stranger. A cute one.

I smiled at my Nana and Dad and took a seat behind them. Someone already took our luggage.

"Window seat!" I cheered.

"Looks like you are going to have two good views." Alex said.

"Two?" I asked dumfounded. I don't think the isle is going to be a good view.

"One the window view, and the other one." Alex leaned in and kissed me cheek."Is me."

I quickly shoved Alex off,while my mind was telling me otherwise.

"My dad and Nana are in front of us." I whispered hissed at him.

"And the problem is?" He whispered in my ear nibbling on it.

"T-they m-might see us." I stuttered, I rarely stutter and here I am stuttering.

"That's why it makes it more fun to do this." His hand slowly traveled up my waist.

"Hey Ally do you remember when we traveled to Hawaii. You were 10." Alex quickly composed himself acting like he wasn't doing anything.

"Yeah. I remember." That was back then. When our family was whole. When my sister was still alive.

"Are you excited?" Nana asked shifting in her seat to face me.

"Yeah of course!" She smiled and looked away.

"But sadly you had to come." I told Alex facing him.

"You know you are happy. Don't deny it." He put my a strand of my hair behind my ear.

"You have beautiful eyes." Alex stated staring deeply into them. That was random,but sweet. Alex secertly had a sweet side,but he shows his flirt side more.

"If someone has beautiful eyes its you." Those eyes are making me fall for Alex even more.

I layed my hand on his knee and slowly traveled upwards. Alex eyes grew wide for a second.