There's Another World?!

DISCLAIMER: I do not own the characters of the story unless stated. 

Jack felt this was going to be the best Christmas yet. The kids see him, everyone's having fun, and life as a Guardian is sweet. He was on his way  to see North, probably needing some help yet again. As he flew, his excitement got a hold of him, sending the crowd's hats and coats flying. The people groaned.

"Oops, sorry." He said even though he know the adults couldn't see him.

He continued to take his time and flew in circles, occasionally sending a bit of snow here and  there. Then suddenly, a huge pair of hands grabbed him and stuffed him in a sack.

Oh no... not again. He thought.

In a quick flash, the sack was opened and he tumbled out of it, smacking his head on the floor. "Ow." He heard North chuckle and he turned to glare at him. "Really, North? Haven't you noticed that I was on the way?"

"You were too slow, lad." Bunnymund replied as he lounge in one of North's red sofas. 

Jack sighed. "Fine, fine. I'm here. What's with the big rush? Is it about Christmas?" North's smile faded and the atmosphere of the room got serious. "By the looks on your faces, I'm thinking it's the opposite of that."

"Well," North started. "I'll be direct with you, Jack. He's back."

"Who?" The look on their faces explained enough. His fists clenched. "He's still here? We saw him get consumed by his own fear!"

"This is where it gets tricky. Fear can never be destroyed," Bunndymund said, standing up. "As  for his location, he's here but not really."

Jack let out a groan of frustration. "What do you mean by that?" He started pacing back and forth, impatiently.

"Meaning, he's out there, yes, but he's not in this world." North said grimly.

Jack stopped pacing. "N-not in this world? Is this a joke?" He turned to face Bunnymund expecting him to say 'Gotcha!' but he just mirrored North's face.

"There is another world out there, Jack. How could you not think about it? We're spirits. Tooth is a fairy! Surely other things can exist!" North said, with a hint of wonder in his voice. "Now. we must be quick! We have to send you off. Pitch is somewhere out there causing mayhem yet again."

Jack took a step back. "Send me off? What about you guys?"

Bunnymund went closer to Jack and put his paw on Jack's shoulder. "You are the only one who Pitch is deathly afraid of and as much as I'd like to come along and help ya, I can't. The Man in the Moon made it clear you have to do this on your own. I... North will explain." He stomped on the floor and a hole appeared. "I'm off." He turned to look at Jack once again, "Good luck." And he was gone.

Jack turned to face North. "Really? You're sending me alone? What about Tooth? Sandy?"

North shook his head. "We're not going to let you face Pitch alone, Jack. The other world has potential helpers that could aid you." He sighed. "I'm really sorry for this, Jack. Everyone was against this but the Man in the Moon made it clear. You have to do this by yourself. He grabbed a snow globe. "Well, are you ready? I'll give more details on the way there." 

He crossed his arms, clearly not happy with the situation, but nodded. "It's not like I have a choice, do I?" He walked towards North. "Is there anything I should know about this other 'world'?"

North gave him a small smile, "It's a bit different from this one. You're not a spirit there, Jack. You'll be one of them."

Before Jack could react to North's statement, North smashed the globe and pulled Jack with him.

(A/N: Rewriting and adding more stuff between the lines)