Do You Wanna Make a Dragon?

"So... I don't know... maybe you could make a dragon?" 

Elsa and Jack just looked at each other somewhat skeptical of what Hiccup suggested.

"I'm not sure if I can make something like that, Hiccup. All my creations are made out of snow. I've only made two so far, Olaf and the Snow Golem who guards this palace." She said as she clutched her hands tightly.

"A dragon?" Jack gave him an annoyed glance. "Does it really have to be a dragon? It can be a Phoenix or maybe even a Pegasus!"

The brunette chuckled. "Come on, Jack. I know you didn't have a good experience when you met dragons but think about it this way. They're more faster, stronger, and they breathe fire."

"You do realize we both have ice powers. Fire melts ice," He retorted as he paced around them. The girls just watched their exchange in amusement.

Anna looked at them back and forth, deciding to step in. "Aww, come on guys! This will be fun! Elsa," she turned to her sister. "Do you wanna make a dragon?"

Her older sister rolled her eyes playfully. "I... we can try."

Jack was still unsure as he continued his worry walk. Merida sighed impatiently, stopping him. "Just do it. There's no harm in trying."

"But-"

 "No buts, Jack." 

"Fine! What do we do, hold hands or something?" Hiccup smirked and turned to Merida who gave him a sly grin. "Well.." Hiccup started, "I was going to say just stand close and aim together but if you think holding hands will make you comfortable, you're free to do that."

"Yeah, Jackie. It's not like you want to hold Elsa's hand..." Merida teased. 

Jack glared at her while Elsa looked away shyly. 

Elsa then reached out her hand to him and he took it. "Fine. Whenever you're ready, your majesty." She nodded and together, they lifted their entwined hands. Jack was focusing on giving all if his magic rather than Elsa's soft hand and how it fitted perfectly with his.... Focus, Jack. If this dragon ended up looking like Elsa... well that would be embarrassing.

They watched as their magic combined and snowflakes started appearing, whirling around in circles until a small tornado was formed. From within, they could see something take shape and all of a sudden,  their snowflakes glowed into a blinding white light.  They all turned, not being able to watch any longer. A strong gust of wind erupted from within the tornado, causing them to topple on one another. Anna fell on to Toothless who protected her with his wings while Merida landed on top of Hiccup. Jack, held Elsa close as they fell, acting as her cushion once they landed on floor.

"Are you alright?" Jack asked as he inspected Elsa to see if she was hurt. She shook her head and Jack breathed out a sigh of relief. "That's good to hear." He then noticed the position they were in and turned beet red.

Elsa immediately stood up, lending him her hand. "Here." Once Jack was up on his feet, they looked around to survey the damage. 

Everywhere the looked, it was filled with snow. The palace was still standing but had a gaping hole at one of the walls, letting wind in, scattering the snow around them. Elsa's gaze landed on Anna who was helping Toothless navigate the broken shards and she finally relaxed. Right next to them was Merida, nudging Hiccup to stand up. "I could always fix the palace. Everyone's safety is more important," she reasoned as they headed towards Hiccup and Merida.

"You guys alright?" Jack asked, floating above them. His eyes scanned them for any injury but only found Hiccup groaning in pain. "Is he okay?"

Merida shrugged as she helped him up. "He's just being dramatic."