A day with Harry

The next morning , rosie woke up early. She opened her eyes and saw Hermione. 'Finally awake? I'll wait downstairs.' She said smiling. 'I'll be right there.'

Rosie walked to the bathroom, brushed her teeth and combed her hair. She put on some clothes and walked downstairs. She saw her 3 friends sitting in the common room. Ron and hermoine were fighting over scabbers and crookshanks, Harry was staring at the wall in front of him. His thoughts far away. Rosie sneeked to Harry and put her arms around him. He scared and jumped up. Rosie started laughing, 'Still dreaming?' she said 'Yeah err ... something like that. Let's go and eat.' Harry said, and he walked trough the portret. Ron, Rosie and Hermione followed.

When they entered the great hall, they sat down next to Ginny. Rosie sat down opposite to Ron, next to Harry and Hermione, who was talking about the dance with Ginny.
'I'm sorry you have to stay here, rosie.' Ron said. 'Yeah, me too. I was looking forward to it.' Rosalind answered. 'I'll bring you something.' 'Oh Ron, that's not needed. I will bring something next time.' Rosie smiled. 'Rosie, what are you going to wear?' Hermione asked suddenly. 'Dress...? For what?' 'For the ball ofcourse!' 'I'll find something.' Rosie said. 'You have to look pretty Rose.' Ginny said. -Rosie is always pretty.- harry thought. Rosie was playing with a string of hair. A new dress, she couldn't ask that. Het father had other things to worry about.
Hermione looked at her watch. 'Come on Ron. It's time to go.' Harry and Rosie walked with them to say goodbye. 'See you later Rosie!' Ron yelled 'and Harry!' Hermione waved and Rosie and Harry walked back inside the castle.

After hanging around in the castle, Rosalind and Harry went outside. They stood on the bridge, staring in the distance. Harry's thoughts were chaotic. -Should I ask her? Or .. no maybe It's not a good idea..- Harry was pulled out of his thoughts by a voice. 'Harry, you're wandering off again aren't you.' Rosie said. 'I'm sorry.' He muttered. 'Don't be. You can tell me everything.' She spoke. 'I-I know, thank you... For being here for me.' Rosie hugged him. 'Always.' She whispered in his ear. It made Harry felt warm inside. They heard a noice behind them. Rosie let Harry go and they turned around. They saw Remus standing in front of them. 'Rosie, could you come by my office later. I have something for you.' He stated ignoring Harry. 'Okay, I'll be there.' She said smiling. 'Shouldn't you be going inside. It's noon already.' Remus said. 'Okay professor.' Harry mumbled and they followed him inside.

They sat down at the table. It was very quiet inside the great hall. -I'll ask her now.- Harry thought. 'Ehm ... Rosie... You know ... The halloweenball,... I was wondering maybe you ... If you like.. We can go together.' Harry asked very clumsy. 'Yes, sure Harry. Sounds nice.' She said with a smile.  Harry was clearly happy, he took some food when George sat down next to them. 'He Harry, come find us later, we have something you'd like to see.' He said before standing up. 'Oh and bring blondie here if you like.' Fred, who appeared next to Rosie, said winking at her. 'We'll be there.' Harry answered.

They had finished dinner and went to te commonroom. They sat down before the fireplace. 'You know what, i don't care we didn't get to go to hogsmeade. I enjoyed being here. It's nice hanging out with you.' Rosie told Harry. It made Harry smile. He felt the same. Rosie placed her head against Harry's shoulder, they kept talking but after a while she fell asleep. - They were in a dark forest, Harry and her. They looked older. She heard a voice, 'Harry Potter.' She heard a voice whispering. She turned around and was stunned by who she saw. 'The boy who lived, has come to die.' She tried to run to Harry but it was too late. 'Avada kadavra' she heard followed by a green flash of light. 'Noooooo!' Rosie yelled. She saw herself walking around surrounded by bodies of her friends and family. Her father, Ron, Hermione, Sirius, Fred. All of them dead. - 'Rosie! Rosalind wake up!' Harry was shaking her so she would wake up. Rosie opened her eyes. She was breathing heavily. Harry hugged her firmly, 'It's okay, it was just a dream.' He whispered. But it wasn't just a dream. It was het worst nightmare. She needed some time to shake te feeling off. When she felt okay again, they descided to get some fresh air.

They sat outside, by the lake, when Fred and George sat down next to them. 'So this is where you've been hiding.' Fred spoke. 'Harry, we wanted to give you this.' They gave him a large piece of paper. George pointed his wand and said 'I solemnly sware that i am up to no good.' A map of the castle appeared, it showed footsteps with names. On the front of the map were four names, Rosie recognised one: Moony. She knewthat was her father but the onthers, no idea. 'We thougth you could use it.' Fred said while he pointed his wand at the map 'Mischief managed!' and the map disapeared again. 'Thank you.' Harry said while Fred handed the map over.

'I think Ron and Hermione are back by now. Shall we go back inside.' Rosie asked. Harry nodded. They stood up and walked back to the castle. Right before they arrived at the doors, Malfoy and his 2 folowers showed up. Crabbe and Goyle pinned Harry against a wall so he couldn't move. Draco ran over to Rosie and grabbed her arm. 'Well, I found my date for the ball.' He said smirking. His 2 friends looked approving. 'In your dreams.' She hissed. 'Don't be mean. I specially took care of that nasty hippogrif for you. It will get what it deserved.' Draco stated. 'What! You little rat! She screamed. Draco pulled her closer. 'Let her go!' Harry yelled. Right at the moment Draco tried kissing Rosalind, a big black dog jumped out of the bushes. He growled and was ready to attack. Draco laughed, 'what a Filthy animal.' The dog started following the 3 slytherin boys. 'I'll get him!' Harry fumed. The dog returned with a piece of robe in his mouth. 'I don't think that is still necessary.' Rosie laughed. 'Thank you.' She whispered while petting the dog before the animal ran back in the bushes.

When Harry and Rosie arrived in the commoroom, Ron and Hermione were waiting on the sofa. They sat down next to their friends. 'Where have you been?' Ron asked. 'Malfoy' rosie said desgusted.  'What? What did he do?' Ron asked. 'He wanted Rose as a date to the ball, even tried to kiss her.' Harry said, stil fuming. 'What! That bloody ass!' Ron yelled. 'He did something to buckbeak! I'm sure!' Rosie feared. 'Maybe we should go to Hagrid. He'll know more.' Hermione said. 'Okay, you go. I have to see my father. We'll meet at dinner.'

Rosie walked trough the corridors to her fathers offiche. She opened the door and saw her father grading some papers. 'Goodevening love, had fun today?' He asked warmly while he stood up to hug her. 'It turned out to be a rather good day.' Rosie answered. 'Why did you want me to come over?' ' Well, i heard there was a ball coming up. So i was thinking, i should give you the dress your mother wore on our first dance. It might be a little bit old.' He said while taking a gorgeous dress out of his trunk. 'Wow, dad. It's beautiful. Thank you.' Rosie said taking the dress. She loved having something from her mother. She stayed and talked with her father until it was dinnertime.

Rosalind brought her dress to her room and went to the great hall. When she entered, she saw her friends sitting at the table. She sat down and noticed the sad faces. 'What's wrong?' She asked. 'Buckbeak, ... He, he is sentenced to death.' Hermione said quietly. 'What?' Rosie said, her voice cracked. 'No, this is all my fault.' She sighed. 'No! I'ts Malfoys fault.' Harry hissed. None of the friends were hungry anymore.