The first day.

The first day.

 'Rosie wake up!' Hermione Yelled in Rosalind' ear. She murmured something back that should sound like yes i'll be there. Rosalind crawled out of bed and went to the bathroom. She combed her hair, made a ponytail and put on her robes. Ron, Harry and Hermione were waiting for her in the common room. 'Are you finally ready!' Hermione said,  Rosalind rolled her eyes. 

When they entered the great hall, they saw malfoy telling a funny story to some slytherins. On the moment they walked by him, he pretended to faint. 'Don't mind about it,' Rosie whispered in Harry's ear, 'He's just a loser.'

 They sat down on the Griffindor table. 'Here guys, your timetables.' George said while passed them. 'Is there something Harry?' 'Malfoy!' Ron said. 'How can you possibly follow all those classes Hermione? You have 3 classes at the same hour.' Roie said when she saw Hermione's timetable. 'I arranged something with McGonagall.' She answered. 'I think we better go, we have divination first and that's in the northern tower, it's a ten minute walk.' Ron said while he looked on his timetable. 

After a lot of stairs they arrived at divination. Harry, Rosie and Ron sat down at the same table. 'Welcome.' professor Trelawney said. 'How good to see you all in real life.' 'She's mental.' Ron whispered in Rosie's ear. She tried not to but she laughed really loud.

'Okay, take a teacup and come to me. I'll fill it. You drink the tea and turn your cup around on the plate until the last drop has leaked out. Then give your cup to your partner, so he'll be able to read it.' They quickly drank their tea and gave each other the cups. Rosie took Ron's, Ron took Harry's and Harry took Rosie's. 'What do you see Rosie?' Ron asked. 'A dirty tea cup.' she said seriously. She tried to concentrate. 'Okay, I see a weird sort of cross, what means you're going to suffer, but I also see a sun which means you're going to be happy about it.' Ron raised an eyebrow and said 'Now me-' . ProfessorTrelawney took the cup out of his hands even before Ron could look, 'Oh poor boy, .. my poor boy, you have the Grim.' 'The what?' Harry asked. 'The grim my dear boy, it's the omen of .. death.' Harry felt his stomach turn, the professor looked scared at him. He stood up and ran out of the classroom. Rosalind went after him.

She finally found him sitting on the stairs. 'Hey Harry, are you okay?' she asked. 'She's probably not even right, it's just a coincidence.'   'I don't know Rosie, What if it is right, what if i am going to   die.'  Rosalind felt awful with that thought. 'I wont let that happen!' she said. Harry smiled, he was happy he had a friend like her. She was always there for him. 'Come on let's go to our next class.' she said. 

After transfigurations they went to the great hall for lunch. Harry felt better after talking to professorMcGonnagal. He was happy they could go outside for their next class: care of magical creatures.

The weather was great when they walked to Hagrid's hut. Rosie and Ron were joking and laughingand Harry quietly walked next to them. 

Hagrid was waiting for his students at the door of his Little hut. 'I have something really great for you guys! Is everybody 're? Okay let's go.' We walked to a small field. 

'First open your books' Hagrid said. 'How?!' Malfoy said with his cold voice. 'You're supposed to stroke it.' Rosie said like it was the most logical thing in the world. 'Wait 'ere i'm going to get the creature.'Hagrid said. 'Of course a nerd like you knows that Lupin.'Malfoy said 'Leave her alone Malfoy!' Harry yelled. Rosie pulled him with her, Hagrid came back, 'Hippogrifs. Beautiful aren't they.' Hagrid said.        'Who want's to go first?' He asked. 'You do need to be careful, don't ever be stupid and insult one, 'couse it could be the last thing you do.'  The whole group stepped back so it looked like Harry and Rosie volunteerd. 'Okay let's see if Buckbeak likes you.' Hagrid said. 'Make eye contact and bow.' Harry and Rosie did what Hagrid said. For eveyone's surprise the hippogrif bowed.' Great, now you can pet him.' They did what Hagrid said, and the Hippogrif seemed to enjoy it. 'I think you guys can go for a ride now.' before they knew it, Hagrid placed them on Buckbeaks back. He spread his wings and a few seconds later they were high above the field. Rosie held HArry tight, what made him blush? 'Wauw, this is amazing!' Rosie yelled. 'I could be here forever!' . Me to ,Harry thought, me to. After a few more rounds above the field Buckbeak landed.

'Who want's to go next?' Hagrid asked. Draco went to Buckbeak 'It can't be hard, if Potter can do it .. I bet you're not so dangerous after all you filthy animal.' It all happened very quick. Buckbeak wanted to attack Malfoy but his claws hurt Rosie who was standing next to him. She felt on the ground, blood was all over her robes. Harry and Hermione ran as quick as they could. She heard Pansy Parkinson laugh, 'It's her own fault, who would trust a thing like that.' Ron ran over to her and before she knew it she got a fist in her face. 'You're going to regret that!' was all Rosie heard before everything went black.