You need us Harry Potter.

On our way to Hogwarts.

"Rosalind!" She opened an eye. "Yes what is it?" she yells back while she crawls out of her bed.  Remus ran upstairs and entered her room. "Hunny, get yourself ready, we're leaving in an hour. Then we'll definitely be on time." He walked back downstairs with her suitcase. She smiled, it was funny to see how nervous he was for his new job. Rosalind quickly changed into her clothes and went downstairs. She sat down at the breakfast table and ate the toast Remus made for her. 'Why are we leaving so early?' she asked her father. 'We have to pick someone up on our way.' 'O okay.' she smiled. 'I'm going to put our trunks in the car.' Rosalind nodded and finished her breakfast.

She stood up and brought her plate back to the kitchen. She looked outside the window and felt happy because she was going back to Hogwarts, because she was going to see her friends again, but also because her father was going to be her this time. If he was close to her, she wouldn't be as worried as usually when it was full moon.

'Are you ready to leave?' Remus asked his daughter.'Yes, totally.' Rosalind said with a smile. They drove to London and stopped in a dark alley. 'What are we doing at the leaky cauldron?' they entered and before she knew it her best friend was hanging around her neck. 'Ginny!' the red haired girl smiled , 'I missed you!' 'It's been only a week Gin.' Fred said. Ginny stuck out her tongue.

Rosalind walked to the table and saw Ron and Hermione fighting about their pets. She smiled, it's always the same with them. 'Rosie!' Hermione yelled when she saw her. She gave her a big hug. 'Hi Ronald!' Rosalind said when Ron hugged her tight. The three of them were taking when Rosie noticed Harry smiling on he stairs. He came down and hugged Rosie tight, 'I missed you!' he whispered. 'I missed you to Potter.' 'Come on children it's time to leave.' Mister Weasley said. Rosie knew the Weasley's as long as she can remember, they were like family to her.

About 10 minutes later they arrived at King's cross station. Remus talked to Molly and Arthur for a couple of minutes and went in the train.

The Weasley's said goodbye to their parents, 'We'll see you in during the holiday sweety.' Molly said to Rosie with her sweet voice while she hugged her. 'Come, let's search a place at the train.' Hermione yelled. They stepped in the train and searched an empty compartment. The only one left was the one where Remus sat. Ron, Harry, Rosie, Hermione and Ginny sat down. 

Harry looked distracted. 'Is everything alright?' Rosie asked him. 'Do you think he's asleep?' Harry asked. 'I think so why?' . 'Mister Weasley told me something, about the murderer who escaped from azkaban. He made me promise to be careful. He thinks he's after me.' Harry said.                                   'Do you think he'll come find you?' Rosie asked worried. 'I don't know.' 'He won't go to Hogwarts, with Dumbledore there.' Hermione said. 'You should be careful Harry. After all he is the only one who ever escaped from azkaban.' Ron said. 

When Ron said that, the train stopped. 'We can't be there yet, can we?' Rosie said. 'It might be a breakdown.' Harry said. The train moved, someone entered it . The lights went out and everything went cold. They felt like all happiness left the world. 

The door opened, a dementor entered the compartment. Remus woke up and Rosie stood up and yelled 'Expecto Patronum!' a silver phoenix came from the tip of her wand and pushed the dementor away.  Harry fainted, 'Harry, HARRY, are you alright?' Rosie yelled. He opened his eyes and stood up. 

'What was that?' he asked. 'It was a dementor.' Remus answered, 'A guard from azkaban, they were probably searching the train for Sirius Black.' He gave Harry a piece of chocolate, 'Here eat this, it helps.' 

' I should go and talk to the driver.' he said and he left the compartment. 'I don't understand, what happened? Who screamed?' Harry said disordered, 'No one was screaming Harry.' Hermione said worried. The rest of the ride, no one said anything anymore, all of them sunk in deep thoughts.

The train stopped and they took the carriages to Hogwarts.

When they stepped out, someone yelled at them. 'Hé Potter, is it true? did you fainted? Really fainted?' It was Malfoy, who else. 'Ow Shut up Draco!' Rosie hissed. 'Is there something wrong?' Rosie instantly recognized the sweet voice of her father. 'Ahum, .. no  ... professor.' Draco said sarcastic. He walked away with Crabbe and Goyle. Rosie wanted to ran after him and punch him in the face, but Harry held her arm.  'Leave him, you know him.' he said. 

They finally arrived at Hogwarts, entered the great hall and sat down at the table. 'Welcome.'Dumbledore said. 'Welcome for a new school year, i have a few announcements; the first one is rather serious. As you know, some dementors are staying at the grounds by order of the ministry. They are at every entrance. A dementor is unaffected to excuses and pleas. Don't give them any motive to harm.'Dumbledore looked around the great hall, no one said anything.    

'To say something more cheerful, i would like to announce two more teachers who will join our staff. First professor Lupin, who will be the new defence against the dark arts professor.' There was a small applause. Remus stood up, Rosie was very proud of her father. ' Second, Hagrid will be the new professor for care for magical creatures.' The Griffindor table applauded really hard. 

They all started to eat.  ' Rosie, you should see Snape looking at your father.' Ron said. Snape's glance with disgust was terrifying . 'He's just jealous.' Hermione said. 'He want's his job for years.'  But Rosie knew that wasn't the only reason he hated her father. 

After dinner they went to the common room and sat down in front of the fireplace. Ronald and Ginny were talking about quidditch, Hermione was reading and Rosalind was lying against Harry's shoulder. He looked worried. 'He won't get here.' Rosie said quietly. He sighed, 'I know .. err thank you, for you know chasing that dementor away on the train.' 'I would do everything to protect you Harry, you're my best friend. You know that right?' Harry smiled, 'What would i do without you?' 'Well, it would be a depressing world wouldn't it.' Rosie said, Harry laughed.        

 ' I'm going to sleep.'  she said while she yawned. 'Goodnight.' he said. Rosie was lying in bed, thinking about Harry, she was worried. -What if something would happen to him. He means so much to me.- she thought before she fell asleep.