A Black dog

Rosie was wandering trough the corridors until she heard someone yell. 'Here you are!' It was Ron. 'It's time for dinner, are you coming?' 'I come to your house every full moon. You know don't you?' Ron nodded slightly. 'I need to go somewhere.' Ron knew what she ment. 'I'll save you a seat.' 'Thanks.' Rosie ran to the defence against the dark arts classroom. She knocked on the door of her fathers office. 'come in.'

Rosie opened the door and saw her father sitting in the sofa staring at the fireplace. 'I always wondered if I deserved an amazing little girl like you. Someone like me isn't supposed to be a father. I'm dangerous, it's irresponsible. I attacked you once, my own daughter...' Remus said without looking at her.

'Maybe ... it's best for you to live with the Weasley's for a while.' 'What? NO' Rosie yelled. She felt tears welling up. 'You're a great dad, the best. The attack .. it was my fault, i had to stay away at the full moon. That's not what the boggart was about. Every full moon, i'm scared that you'll hurt yourself, that i would lose you... just like mom.' She whispered the last word but he still heard it.

He looked in her eyes, exactly the same as her mother's. It was hard to look at her, the scar on her cheek was his fault. He felt so guilty. 'I love you dad, just the way you are. ' he hugged her and whispered 'I love you to sweety.'

Rosie walked to the great hall. She sat down next to Ron. 'Where have you been?' Harry asked. 'I needed to fix something.' Rosie said quiet. 'Is everything ok?' Ron asked while he took her hand. Rosie nodded. 'yes, but he wanted me to live with your family.' She whispered. Rosie placed her head on Ron's shoulder. He knew about her father. He understood. ' he would never do that. He'd miss you.' Rosie smiled slightly and stood up. 'I'm not really hungry. I'm going for a walk.'

After a long walk, Rosie sat down at the lake. She looked at the stars. Suddenly she heard something in the bushes. Rosie jumped up and took out her wand. A big blach dog apeared. She stepped backwards but tripped over a branch and fell on a stone with her head.

A while later Rosie woke up. 'Hey there, are you okay?' a worried voice asked. She was lying in someones arms. 'I'm fine, just a little headache.' She opened her eyes and couldn't believe who she saw. 'YOU! Sirius Black! What are you doing here! Let me go!' She said while jumping up and pointing her wand at him. 'Calm down Rosalind. I won't hurt you.' he said. 'How do you know my name?!' Rosie asked hysterical. Sirius smiled. 'You look so much like your mom.' 'What ... how.' 'Your father was one of my best friends, and your mom ... she was so amazing.' Rosie kept walking backwards. 'I know what you do to your best friends! Betrayer! I won't let you kill Harry.' 'I would never hurt Harry! I'm his godfather, ... and yours to.' Rosie stood still. She couldn't believe her ears. 'I don't understand how everybody thinks i would have betrayed my best friends! It was Peter! And I'm here for my revenge. He's in the castle.' 'What? No he died' she said confused.

They heard people coming. 'ROSIE!' 'Rosie where are you?' . 'Don't tell anybody you saw me. promise?' Rosie nodded.' Sirius hugged her. He looked at her and smiled slightly before changing back to a dog. A bit later Harry, Ron, Hermione and Remus saw her. She kept staring in front of her. 'Where have you been? I was so worried.' Her father said when he hugged her. 'You won't send me away?' she whispered.' No, I couldn't miss you. Just full moons okay?' 'Okay.' Rosie said relieved.