Resisting Fate 7.

Sam's P.O.V

I rushed to my dorm, my heart beating against my chest rapidly. What can I do? I need Jay, I do, he's the only guy that....that makes me feel like, I'm whole, in some ways, but Austin doens't make me feel like that.

I blew my fringe as I slammed the door behind me.

"Sam?"I heard Chelsea's voice ring out, I groaned.

"Yeah, I'll be in my room"I yelled back to her, rushing to my room, slamming the door shut. I sighed and fell to the floor, my head banging against the stupid ass door.

I am such a stupid, stupid person. If I had just forgot about Fin, Hannah and everyone else, I wouldn't be in this mess. I might have been with Jay. I nibbled my bottom lip as I thought about the decision and groaned.

I slowly pulled my phone from my pocket and sighed as my finger hovered over his number. He broke up our relationship, maybe he can break up theirs? I let out a long sigh, I know it sounds bitchy and self centered but this is last cause. If this doesn't work, I don't know what will.

I hesitated before calling the number, I hadn't''t called in years.

"Hello?"

"Fin? It's Sam, I need a favour"

Chelsea's P.O.V

I looked down in guilt as Austin put a finger to his lip as he slipped out of my room and out of the dorm, we didn't mean to kiss, it just happened, so fast.

I gulped as I left my room, smoothing my hair as I raised my fist to knock on Sam's door.

"Please Fin...Oh come on....You'll love her!....Dump miss Fake and get your ass here....Fin, Please, I'm begging you......You Pervert!...........For me Fin, please"My eyes widened slightly and moved away from her door.

Why is she calling Fin?

She voe'd never to call him again, what could be so important that she needed his help and not mine? A frown hit my face as I pressed my ear back up to the door.

"Thanks Fin, I owe you big time......No I won't apologize for doing that, I'll see you soon. Bye"She hanged up and I could hear some scuffling from the other side of the door, making me scurry away and jump onto the couch.

"Chelsea?"Sam questioned, I looked at her as she raised an eyebrow, crossing her arms.

"Hey Sammy, what's up"I asked her, feigning innocence. Her eyes narrowed slightly.

"Were you listening to my conversation"She asked again, I shook my head and smiled at her.

"What conversation, I was watching T.v..."My voice went quiet as I pointed to the turned off T.V "I turned it off, too much drama"I chuckled nervously as she just shook her head.

"Whatever you say, do you know where Austin is?"She asked, reaching for her phone.

"No!..I mean, no, why would I know where your boyfriend is"I answered nervously. she sent me a worried look.

"Are you alright Chels' you seem kinda nervous?"She asked, concern clear in her voice, making me feel even more guilty.

"I'm fine"I lied, she frowned slightly but let it go.

"I'm going to Austin's for a bit, have some sleep, watch a film, do anything. Just act normal when I get back"She ordered, I nodded as she left me alone in our dorm. A long sigh left my lips as I dug my phone out of my pocket and called Joe.

"Hello?"He grumbled, making me smile.

"Sorry, did I wake you?"I asked, he groaned slightly.

"No, I was actually doing some homework, what's up Chelsea?"He asked, I could hear Sarah in the background yelling at something.

"Erm, it's not me, it's Sam. She called Fin"

Sarah's P.O.V

"What?"Joe asked, sounding irritated, I looked away from my video game and to him, his features, once sleepy and bored, now angry and annoyed.

"Why?!"He yelled, I could faintly hear Chelsea explaining on the side making me frown.

"I'll call her now"He snapped, he hesitated before hanging up.

"I don't care if she's with Austin!"He argued back, a pause went before sighing.

"I'll ring her tomorrow"He said finally, hanging up. I stood up and hugged him.

"What's up JoJo"I asked, he sighed.

"My sister is being an idiot" 

The next day

Sam's P.O.V

I groaned as my phone buzzed underneath my pillow. I knew it was my alarm, telling me to get my lazy butt out of bed but I couldn't be bothered.

Today, I have the first two period's with Jay, I don't know how I'm going to be in the same room as him, without feeling guilty about ruining his relationship with Lucy. For my own selfish needs.

"Sam! WAKE UP!" I sighed as Lucy yelled at me from behind the door. Another knot tied in my stomach.

"I'm up"I yelled, weakly, back. I sighed  and slowly got out of bed, pulling on some faded jeans and a peace shirt which clung to my curves. I pulled my phone from my pillow and frowned when I saw Joe's number. I quickly rung him up while I brushed my hair. 

"Sam?"I heard a girl answer, I smiled realizing it was just Sarah. 

"Hey Sarah, is my brother there?"I asked as I slung my backpack over my shoulder. I heard some shuffling on the other side then my brother's booming voice came through.

"SAM! What the hell do you think your doing calling up Fin?!?" He demanded, I frowned as I opened my bedroom door and walked into the living room. 

"One, It's my own life I can call who I want, and secondly how did you know"I asked, as my eyes locked onto Chelsea who was kept her head down, showing a sense of nervousness. 

"I'm still your older brother-"

"By a minute!"I cut off, hearing him snort. 

"And I have my resource" He answered smugly, making me scoff.

"You mean your ex-girlfriend"I asked shaking my head at my best friend, she lied to me. We never  lie to each other. Not even the time when I took her barbie doll, I still told her. I shook my head, and hanged up on my brother. 

"I cannot believe you Chelsea."I stated sadly. Leaving our dorm quickly and headed straight to the music block. Hoping that Jay was ill, so I don't have to feel anymore guilt. 

===============================================================================

Sorry for the shortness, I seriously don't know what else to write :/ This story is mostly about love and stuff, and I'm not feeling it at the moment. Oh! The reason why Austin has now turned all blueghh, is, as I've mentioned before, he was based off my crush, and since I'm not hating the guy I like (I mean seriously, who says "Naa mate" when you tell them you like them!!) So, that's why Austin is now showing his true colours. I know it's moving quite fast, but I just want them together now, so properly by chapter....14? I'll end it then, and I mean it, I've written an epilogue and everything. Vote if you liked it, comment if you really liked it :)