Resisting Fate 4

Sam's P.O.V

As the alarm clock chimed, I woke up with a smile.

"First day of college, of college"I sang around me room after I jumped out of bed.

"COLLEGE, COLLEGE, HOW I LOVE THEE"I sang loudly, making my door open with a bang, I pun with wide eyes to see an annoyed Chelsea and a tired Lucy.

"Shut it Keller!"Chelsea growled, I just grinned innocently at her.

"The roles have reversed my friend"I laughed evilly as she glared at, she stormed away from my room muttering about me being idiotic and how did she put up with me all these years.

"Hey Sam?"Lucy said softly, I raised an eyebrow at her, the grin still on my face.

"Yes, Lucy?"I mimicked her, she smiled at me softly.

"Thank you for giving Jay my number"My grin nearly fell off my face but I forced it there.

"Your welcome, now if you excuse me. I have to get changed"She nodded and closed my door softly behind her, I softly groaned and rubbed my forehead. Forget about him. My brain ordered softly. I sighed and shook my head and smiled softly thinking of Austin.

I shook my head again, my grin spreading around my face as I slipped on a light yellow dress with a white cardigan, as I slipped on my white flats I saw my red dress hanging in the wardrobe, my smile dropped slightly as my fingers reached out to trace the fabric but I pulled them back quickly. knowing i'd be too tempted to put it on.

I let my hair go freely down my back, I looked in the mirror and cocked my head slightly. A year ago today, Fin broke up with me, A year ago today I was about to get my revenge on Fin. Now I have a boyfriend and I'm at college.

The girl in the mirror smiled faintly, and I walked away, the smile still on my face as Chelsea came up to my in a tight jeans and a blue top.

"Isn't that the same thing you wore in the first year of school?"I asked her, she froze and gave me a nervous grin.

"I always wear it on the first day of school. It's good luck! College will be no different!"She said confidently, I rolled my eyes and placed my arm around her shoulder, squeezing her tightly.

"this is going to be a good year, no pranks, no drama, no nada"I said with a smile, Lucy walked in with a sigh and shook her head.

"You just jinxed it"She scolded as she tightened her boots. She was wearing a long white top which stopped at mid thigh and jeans, she was wearing light make up which made her blue eyes stand out. I smiled widely at her.

"I know"I laughed as Chelsea and Lucy rolled their eyes. Chelsea ducked under my arm and quickly started texting, whilst pacing the room.

"He hasn't replied in hours"She said upset, I sighed and shook my head.

"Time difference Chels'"I said amused, making her cheeks go red slightly and she laughed nervously.

"R-right, I knew that"She lied, I raised an eyebrow and she quickly hooked arms with me and Lucy, Rushing out the apartment with three bags in her free hand.

"Let's get to classes"Making me and Lucy groan with annoyment.

=================

I sighed as I approached the English block, making me way to English literature. I ignored the stares at the balloon tied to my wrist. Yes, a Balloon. Austin was kind enough to buy a balloon that said "Austin's Girlfriend" and he's demanded that I don't take it off till lunch. I glared slightly at the bright red balloon as Lucy giggled at me.