Shopping with Louis!

Nathaly's P.O.V.

    I go to get dressed in ripped skinny jeans, a shirt that says ' cool story bro, now go make me a sandwich' i put on some black vans and walk out and see esme wearing a Mickey mouse and bow tie t-shirt, leggings, converse and her favorite grey beanie.

        ''okay girls ready to go'' Louis asks us, we nod and head out the door and into the car.

          Esme's p.o.v

I really want to tell Nathaly what Zayn is doing, I can't keep it a secret, it bugs me every fuckin second of the day. Louis knows everything, i don't know how he found out but, he knows. That's probably the reason why were so close now, he's honestly like a brother to me, I'm sure nathaly feels the same way about Liam.

      We drive to the mall and head to The Vans store, i need some new shoes, we buy a whole lot of stuff, we went to some clothing stores and bought stuff.

     After we bought some stuff,Louis brought me to the library with nathaly, we always study what we are, Louis knows that we know, but we have nothing to cool yet, we need practice first or else, we can harm stuff.

        ''hey esme, ya found anything yet love?'' Louis asks me i nod my head no, i was using the computer and saw an article on how certain people are trying to get... rid of us?!?!

      ''Um... Lou?''

''Yea?''

       ''What is this?''

''shit, esme, we gotta go home'' i nod and walk up to nathaly who was checking out a book.

''nathaly hurry, we gotta go!'' she nods and we all head home